Champs Sports

Champs Sports Employer Reviews

GREAT STAFF TO WORK WITH
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Wilmington, DEFebruary 24, 2015
I HAVE A GREAT STAFF THAT WORKS WELL WITH OTHERS. HOURS ARE FLEXIBLE AND THE UNIFORMS ARE AWESOME AS WELL. BENEFITS ARE TO THE ROOF. THE BOSSES ARE REAL DOWN TO EARTH AND VERY UNDERSTANDING.
it was okay until management changed
Sales Associate/Stocker (Former Employee), McLean, VAFebruary 24, 2015
Pros: discounts on shoes and clothes
Cons: short breaks, horrible manager
I worked in a high volume mall so it was always busy but i loved working here until we got a new store manager the new store manager was just worried about beating the other stores in out district. he always cut people hours and treated me like horribly. the co workers were really nice i still keep in touch with most of them. my enjoyable part was working with different people and styling them. the hardest part was staying there until 1am sometimes.
it was ok
Operations Manager/Off-Site Warehouse (Former Employee), Miami,flFebruary 23, 2015
The company was ok the only thing is the pay and the increase was only 10 cents after one year..............................................................................................................
Productive, fun
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Concord, CAFebruary 22, 2015
It's fast paced, and constant movement. You have to greet every customer that walks in and provide excellent/ fast paced customer service in order to succeed at Champs Sports
best job by far
Sales Associate/Cashier (Former Employee), Chattanooga, TNFebruary 17, 2015
Pros: loved every thing
Cons: low pay
loved job, co-workers, managers. we were like a big family. we worked together, encouraged eachother every day. would go back to work there any day. no negative comments to report
Good Camaraderie
Full Time Sales Lead (Current Employee), Cincinnati, OHFebruary 17, 2015
Pros: flexible schedule
Cons: pay
Pay could be better but you'll never find a job with the camaraderie that champs has. Teaches employees to work as a team.
Great work place
Sales Associate/Cashier (Current Employee), Fort Worth, TXFebruary 6, 2015
A awesome place to work. You meet great people and make lasting relationships with them. managers a really nice and understanding. I learned how to sale anybody anything. I enjoy seeing happiness in the customers faces when they get something they really like.
Productive and fun work experience
Cashier, Sales Associate (Former Employee), Montebello, CAJanuary 28, 2015
Pros: commission
Cons: salary
Typical day at work was sometimes busy, and sometimes lonely. I learned how to communicate with people alot better since I had to do sales. The management was somewhat good. My co-workers were always working hard and with a positive attitude. The hardest part of the job was pressuring customers to buy clothing. The most enjoyable part was the fact that everyone always got along.
Easy going and enjoyable workplace
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Deptford, NJJanuary 27, 2015
Champs provided me with great knowledge and skills in sales and taught me how to be patient when dealing customers. Also, found myself building relationships with coworkers and customers as well. All around great place to work and a great experience.
Productive and fun workplace
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Fayetteville, NCJanuary 24, 2015
A typical day at Champs involves selling product and daily paperwork. i learned the first side of customer service from champs. The management was awesome, and very knowledgeable. Employees were from all over, which made the workplace very diverse. Hardest part of the job is dealing with the customer that does not know what he or she wants. Best part of the job is interacting with the different walks of life.
A fun plce to work especially if a person interested in athletic clothing and sneakers
Key holder, Manager on duty, Vissual Assistant (Former Employee), Taunton, MAJanuary 20, 2015
Pros: discount on product
Cons: short breaks long hours low pay
champs sports is a fun place to work for a person who is interested in the clothing sports and sneakers lifestlye. You get to display sell show off sell all the latest and greatest product. The pay is not very great for the amount of hours you may be required to work in a day. must be able to stand on your feet for a full shift with a small half hour break in between.
Associate (Current Employee), USJanuary 19, 2015
Love the work environment and it's like a family how close people are.
Fun company who appreciates their employees
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Bridgewater, NJJanuary 18, 2015
This job was a wonderful first job while in high-school. Over the year I learned how to be a salesman as well as a leader later on in the years. My co-workers became my good friends and even the rough days were entertaining working with a multitude of types of customers. wouldn't trade my time there for anything.
sales
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Colorado Springs, COJanuary 12, 2015
Help and assisted customers.
Manage a time effectively and provide service on schedule.
Assisted with the inventory of supplies and equipment.
Set up and cleaned up each day and night before closing.
Productive and Fun
Customer Service (Former Employee), Waco, TXJanuary 8, 2015
My job title was a sales associate. So on top of stocking apparel I gave customer service to all customers who walked through the store.
Great job
General manager (Former Employee), Kenner, LAJanuary 7, 2015
Fun Place to work. learned alot . would work for them again. good pay
Productive and relaxed
Part-Time Sales (Current Employee), Harper Woods, MIJanuary 6, 2015
A typical day at work is all about helping the customers and keeping the store clean. My co-workers are great we all get along. The hardest part about the job is giving customers bad news, everything else is enjoyable.
Fun and fast pace environment
Customer service (Current Employee), Hicksville, NYJanuary 5, 2015
Pros: flexibility
Cons: short breaks, not enough hours
A typical day at work consist of helping multiple customers at once, nonstop running and climbing up ladders while carrying boxes of shoes, memorizing stock room and providing excellent customer service that gives a lasting impression. My management is very supportive as well as helpful co-workers. The hardest part of my job would be when I cant give the customer exactly what they wanted. Most enjoyable part of this job is that I have fun meeting new people and giving individuals fashion sensible advice.
Champs Sports
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Madison, WIJanuary 4, 2015
Pros: seeing the different product that came out each month
Cons: horrible hours
Some days will be busy, other days the store will be slammed. what I've learned over the past years working for Champs is being able to work as a team when times get rough. The most enjoyable part about working at the company was the clothing line and shoe line products. The hardest part of the job was having slow days and not being able to make our sales goals from day to day.
An energetic place to work.
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Jackson, MSJanuary 4, 2015
Engage customers upon entering the store. Build customer rapport. Assist customers with their purchases to ensure quality customer service. Management is friendly and approachable regarding all matters.

1 2 3 4 5

About Champs Sports

Champs Sports is one of the largest mall-based specialty athletic footwear and apparel retailers in North America. Its product – Read more