Chandler Signs Employee Reviews in United States

High school bullying type atmosphere due to immature employees
PM/Coordinator (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXNovember 9, 2015
No disciplinary process and adult personnel acting like immature bullies. There are several employees and one person for sure that people are afraid of and members from teams are having to be rearranged due to this person not getting along, and literally bullying others. Big time HR no no's going on within this company. No action has ever been taken other than talking to this person over and over again. Turn over rate is extremely high due to low pay, bullying and stress due to work load and lack of employees. They want to make more money by getting more work and accounts but they are not willing to hire more staff. Manufacturing office can't keep up with order request. So very stressful because you have to basically lie to your customers as to why work is not completed on time.
Pros
NONE - Benefits are even horrible here.
Cons
Bullying, horrible management, low pay, no real team work. Projects always behind, extremely high turn over rate due to those who are good workers leaving.
A good family oriented business
Project Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXAugust 9, 2016
A good place to work with good management. A company that is family oriented and treats its employee's fair. All of my co-workers are nice people. I consider them all a friend on some level. It a family in a sort of way.
Pros
long standing company; good management; friendly work environment
Cons
I can't think of any.
Senior National Account Service Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXSeptember 10, 2015
Fun work place with supportive management. Decent amount of red tape and politics, but this is expected of a big company. The most enjoyable part of the job was working alongside my colleagues and sharing our knowledge.
Company with family feel
Project Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Vista, CAJuly 16, 2016
This local company allowed me to develop my organizational skills. I had the opportunity to manage projects across the nation.
painter
3rd shift painter (Former Employee) –  Dallas, Tx.September 22, 2014
They have Very Poor Management skills !!! No team work in the paint department.... And not open to new ways of making your work load easier or more sufficient. .. And they don't pay enough to put up with their Long term employees, you don't get treated equally as the day shift painters! !!
Pros
free luncheons on holidays. ..
Cons
if your new employee, no room for advancement !!!
Busy and friendly work enviornment
Information Processor (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXSeptember 4, 2013
It is one of the largest sign companies in the country. The people I work for are great and I appreciate the opportunity to work for the company. I have learned a lot about the sign business. With Chandler I am able to utilize my skills and learn more.
Pros
always busy, holiday luncheons, great management team and employees
Cons
no chance for advancement
It was a wonderful place to work.
Human Resources Assistant (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXSeptember 18, 2012
Mornings were most hectic, getting all required paperwork out to the field before the trucks left for the day. Co-Workers were wonderful. Hardest part of the job was bringing processes into the 21st century. It is an old company and most of their workforce is from the old school of pushing paper.
Must dedicate time
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXSeptember 18, 2012
Stressful, and dealing with co-workers that expect you to pick up their workload

2.5