Chanel

Chanel Employee Reviews

Keeps me on my toes
Makeup Artist (Current Employee), Cherry Hill, NJJune 4, 2015
We start our day by checking our goals. I need to make a certain about of money each day, if I don't I get really frustrated with myself. I take my job very seriously and go above and beyond everyday not only for my customers, but for myself and department. I get a long with everyone and am fair when it comes to sales. The most enjoyable part of my job is making people feel good.
Productive and enjoyable workplace where I could work creatively and either independently or with a team.
Fashion Advisor (Former Employee), Short Hills, NJJune 1, 2015
Pros: Comission, good hours
A typical day working at Chanel involved providing excellent customer service, while demonstrating my professionalism, creativity, and passion for the brand. I learned a lot about my personal strengths and weaknesses, but mostly about the importance of maintaining relationships with my clients. My management team and co-workers were all terrific people to work with. They each brought something unique to Chanel and helped me find my own special place within the company. The most difficult part of my job was keeping up with the company policies. When working with a luxury brand such as Chanel, there are a lot of rules and regulations that must be followed at all times. The most enjoyable part of my job was getting to know the people who shopped there and the products they were shopping for. I received the most pleasure helping a client find exactly what they are looking for. For me, making other people happy is what fulfills me. If my job can do that for me, I know I'm on the right path.
Amazing place to work
Sales Manager (Current Employee), New York, NYApril 11, 2015
Pros: Due to my reputation, I am completely trusted at what I do. Decision making, etc
Cons: The hours of operations are inconsistent
The first thing I do is check the emails and communications from the corporate report, assign goals and strategies to the BA's, followed to help to set the displays from the merchandise, coordinate the current events along with the upcoming ones. Be ready for a store morning meeting where numbers plan are discussed versus Last Year mark.
Greet and assign each Business Associates with a business strategy in order to create a fun place and a great opportunity to make goals!

The hardest part of the job is to assist clients whom does not speak english or spanish, but thanks to the fact that I work in a multicultural place, I am always able to find a translator to assist in the communication.

The most enjoyable part of my job is to meet my clients on a level of 100% satisfaction.
Self motivated hardworking individual
Sales Driven
Close relationships amongst peers
Exceeding sales goals

About Chanel

Chanel S.A. is a high fashion brand that specializes in haute couture and ready-to-wear clothes, luxury goods and fashion accessories. Chanel – Read more

Chanel Salaries