Chanel Employee Reviews for Fashion Advisor

Productive and enjoyable workplace where I could work creatively and either independently or with a team.
Fashion Advisor (Former Employee) –  Short Hills, NJJune 1, 2015
A typical day working at Chanel involved providing excellent customer service, while demonstrating my professionalism, creativity, and passion for the brand. I learned a lot about my personal strengths and weaknesses, but mostly about the importance of maintaining relationships with my clients. My management team and co-workers were all terrific people to work with. They each brought something unique to Chanel and helped me find my own special place within the company. The most difficult part of my job was keeping up with the company policies. When working with a luxury brand such as Chanel, there are a lot of rules and regulations that must be followed at all times. The most enjoyable part of my job was getting to know the people who shopped there and the products they were shopping for. I received the most pleasure helping a client find exactly what they are looking for. For me, making other people happy is what fulfills me. If my job can do that for me, I know I'm on the right path.
Pros
Comission, good hours
Productive work place
Fashion Advisor (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVFebruary 11, 2015
Fun and fast pace environment. As an employee, you are able to meet different types of clients everyday and have the resource to provide excellent customer service to each of the client's who walk in.
Amazing opportunity
Fashion Advisor (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJanuary 7, 2014
The boutique in Chicago is a growing and well respected environment with ample room to grow. The staff is very knowledgeable and the support staff is always there for you.

Want to know more about Chanel?

Ask a question