Chanel

Chanel Employee Reviews

Amazing place to work
Sales Manager (Current Employee), New York, NYApril 11, 2015
Pros: Due to my reputation, I am completely trusted at what I do. Decision making, etc
Cons: The hours of operations are inconsistent
The first thing I do is check the emails and communications from the corporate report, assign goals and strategies to the BA's, followed to help to set the displays from the merchandise, coordinate the current events along with the upcoming ones. Be ready for a store morning meeting where numbers plan are discussed versus Last Year mark.
Greet and assign each Business Associates with a business strategy in order to create a fun place and a great opportunity to make goals!

The hardest part of the job is to assist clients whom does not speak english or spanish, but thanks to the fact that I work in a multicultural place, I am always able to find a translator to assist in the communication.

The most enjoyable part of my job is to meet my clients on a level of 100% satisfaction.
Self motivated hardworking individual
Sales Driven
Close relationships amongst peers
Exceeding sales goals
bloomingdales
Beauty Advisor/Counter Manager (Former Employee), hackensack, njFebruary 26, 2015
Pros: customers
Cons: poor management
typical day at work was to restock and check what customers had to called for replenishment. check whats new in the dept in regards to events. clean and restock counter.

what i learned is the management in bloomingdales dont appreciate good hard workers, but keep workers that take full advantage of store policies.

what i did enjoy of the job was communicating with people my loyalness to my customers and the company i represented which was CHANEL.
Productive work place
Fashion Advisor (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVFebruary 11, 2015
Fun and fast pace environment. As an employee, you are able to meet different types of clients everyday and have the resource to provide excellent customer service to each of the client's who walk in.
Chanel
Free Lancer (Former Employee), Miami, FLJanuary 12, 2015
It was an amazing job. I handed out perfume samples and passed it on to sales associates. My boss was so sweet and helpful. She was very grateful and friendly. My co-workers were like a family. I enjoyed interacting with the clients and selling Chanel perfume to them.
Blosomming Opportunity
Regional Makeup Artist (Former Employee), San Francisco, CANovember 17, 2014
On a daily basis, I was a beauty professional specialized in marketing and promoting beauty products especially makeup. I was a well-trained professional in handling and applying makeup. I suggested the customers the right combination of colors for their skin and face. I also demonstrated the use and proper application of the said products.
fun and great
cleaner (Former Employee), emporiumOctober 8, 2014
Pros: enough time
Cons: few hours
cleaning vacuum dust window dsnkjdnsd njkfsdnlsdnlkndlkndd dndlsnlsndn dndsnldsnslkndskld ldnksdndsl
Review
Temporary Fashion Accountant (Former Employee), Piscataway, NJSeptember 19, 2014
Chanel was great. The staff is amazing and very willing to lend a helping hand.
Fun Workplace and Professional and Friendly Staff
Intern (Event Coordinator) (Former Employee), Costa Mesa, CASeptember 6, 2014
As a intern a typical day included, but not limited to:
• Assisted manager with Daily Tasks
• Worked with Event Coordinator Organizing Private Events in Media • Assisted 2009 Fall Debut Trunk Show • Charge-Sends, Transfers and Out-of-Region Holds
Great intern experience at Chanel!
Fine Jewelry and Watch retail intern (Former Employee), New York, NYJuly 13, 2014
Pros: people are nice and i love their culture. you got the chance to learn new things everyday.
Cons: no sales to intern.
I worked as intern at fine jewelry and watch department at Chanel and I learned a lot about the luxury market.
Great internship
Intern Print Development and Purchasing (Former Employee), new york, nyJune 12, 2014
Amazing internship, learned a lot, I never worked before this and it was a great opportunity to start in the working world
Loss Prevention Associate (Current Employee), New yorkJune 10, 2014
Extensive client service, retail, loss prevention and administration experience. Outstanding problem solving, communication, and experience with high-end client services. Ability to excel in fast pace environments, supervise and motivate staff to increase productivity and client satisfaction. Knowledge of state laws and statutes as related to the crime of shoplifting and apprehensions. Trilingual: fluent French, Creole, and English. In addition: Assertive, outgoing, reliable, polite, groomed, articulate, and detail oriented with excellent customer service.
Great compnay
Beauty Specialist (Former Employee), Cherry Hill. NJApril 8, 2014
Making clients feel better and look their best is the best part of my job.
Makeup artist and customer service
makeup artist services (Former Employee), CAApril 1, 2014
Makeup art
Skin care rep
Met daily goals
Customer Service
special event planner
Very Good Company
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Short Hills, NJMarch 23, 2014
Sales and organization skills are needed. Luxury Items. Long work hours that seemed to go by fast because of organized work.
It's a great chance to learn more about this industry
Public Relations Assistant Intern (Current Employee), New York, NYMarch 4, 2014
to learn the insight of fashion industry
to see how a successful organization runs as a leader position in the fashion industry
Amazing opportunity
Fashion Advisor (Former Employee), Chicago, ILJanuary 7, 2014
The boutique in Chicago is a growing and well respected environment with ample room to grow. The staff is very knowledgeable and the support staff is always there for you.
Good leadership and productive company
Chanel Sales Support Specialiste' (Current Employee), Albany, NYDecember 27, 2013
Pros: compensation
Cons: consultant work is per diem
Fantastic company to work for to work I am able to travel to different locations if available as a freelance artist.
It's all in the name
Makeup Artist (Former Employee), Century City, CANovember 6, 2013
Pros: wages
Cons: long hours and too many working days in a row.
The long hours and too many working days in a row were a bit harsh. But the money made it worth it. I enjoyed the education I got from the company.
CHANEL, the best!
Manager, Creative Services (Former Employee), New York, NYOctober 18, 2013
I worked for CHANEL as Manager, Creative Services for
10 years, 1984-1994. Looking back I realize that the company,
my job, my boss and fellow employees, were the best you are going to find anywhere. I miss it. The only reason I resigned was that I wanted out of NY, otherwise I'd probably still be there.
A real class act. CHANEL, the best.

About Chanel

Chanel S.A. is a high fashion brand that specializes in haute couture and ready-to-wear clothes, luxury goods and fashion accessories. Chanel – Read more

Chanel Salaries