Chanel Employee Review

Great compnay
Beauty Specialist (Former Employee) –  Cherry Hill. NJApril 8, 2014
Making clients feel better and look their best is the best part of my job.

Other Chanel Employee Reviews

Fun place to work
Beauty Advisor (Former Employee) –  Urbandale, IANovember 6, 2017
The staff was amazing , fun training and if you want to learn about cosmetic it’ll be a excellent place to learn from!
Great management as well and awesome clients
Pros
Training, great management
Fast-paced, rewarding, learning environment
Intern (Former Employee) –  New York, NYNovember 1, 2017
Overall amazing. They do care about you even though you are an intern (may depend on the department). As a person who did an internship not even related to my field, it made me change my method of thinking and prompted me to change my career as well, from a non-tech to a tech.

The New York office is really nice and there is a luxury vibe. However, sometimes, you may feel a little left out if you don't speak French. But no matter what language you speak, you love Chanel products and its prestige.

I learned that there is a reason Chanel is still respected today. This is not only because of its powerful, innovative history, but also the hard-working people today. Chanel is very fast-paced.
Pros
Discounts (if you are intern, depends on your team), Learning opportunities, interesting assignments
Cons
Unpaid for interns (I think now they pay), Sometimes not much to do, Can feel a bit left out if you don't know French