Chanel Employee Review

Wonderful customer service
cosmetics resident makeup artist (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FlJune 10, 2013
CHANEL provides the utmost luxury experience for their clients and I am proud to be a part of that experience.

Other Chanel Employee Reviews

Great Company to work with
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Santa Monica, CAJanuary 3, 2018
The best Career in Retalin Management for someone looking to work for a Cosmetic Company that is the a Luxury Brand.
You must be a self motivated person with a great knowledge of the retail cosmetic invoirnment and have marketing background.
The Retail manager positon is limited to field sales so if your looking to advance with Chanel you will need to relocate to NY City.
Loved all the team I worked with and was inspired by the best VP and CEO in the market.
Pros
Freedom of workspace and hours
Cons
No career advancement
Good pay, and a wonderful workplace.
Vendor Representative (Current Employee) –  Sacramento, CAJanuary 2, 2018
Every day is something new and different. Things are always changing. One day you will be at one location and the next you could be at a different one. That is one of the perks of being a vendor representative. I enjoy it because its something different, I've never had a job where I'm mobile in that way. Theres always something new. The management is wonderful and very cooperative with other schedules you may have. It is a competitive job in a way. Usually you are competing with other vendors to get yours sales, but not in a negative way.
Pros
great work enviroment
Cons
no hours in offseasons