Are you looking for an opportunity to use your clinical skills in a fast paced and exciting work environment? We are looking for highly skilled Clinician interested in both Clinical and management role to join our Outpatient Mental Health Clinic team. This is a Monday-Friday position based out of our Baltimore, Maryland office.
Position: Associate Director
Reports to: Chief Clinical Officer
Location: Associate Director School Based programs
Indirect Supervision: Clinicians/OMHC Managers
Employment Type: Full Time Employee
Benefit Eligible: Yes
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Daily clinical operations and supervision of assigned therapists in compliance with COMAR regulations.
- Take a leadership role in the establishment of performance indicators, and performance monitoring.
- Provision of needed support and clinical oversights on day to day basis.
- Other duties as assigned
- Mental Health Clinician is responsible for assessment of patients including the development, evaluation, and modification of the plan of care. The clinician interprets and performs complex patient care procedures specific to their area of expertise
- Sets objectives and goals for treatment and develops treatment plans in conjunction with the medical director, Implements and monitors treatment plan. Provides individual or group treatment, such as psychotherapy, supportive therapy or crisis intervention on a long term or short-term basis
- Consult with family, community and external health agencies to obtain information and to coordinate therapy, and to help patients utilize resources of agencies.
- Maintains patient’s chart and records, including evaluation, progress notes, individual treatment plan, medication logs, order sheets, and discharged summaries.
- Administer scores and interprets standardized psychological tests, and prepare reports on patients referred by other therapists.
- Make arrangement for inpatient care, as required, by patient admission to Hospital, state or other private institution.
Qualifications: Requires at least a master’s degree from an accredited school, licensure for independent practice by a Maryland professional board, and clinical supervisory experience or ability to provide clinical supervision REQUIRED. Previous psychiatric experience and basic computer skills required. Experience with ESMH database reporting experience a plus
Indeed - 17 months ago
Change Health Systems (CHS), a Community Based Organization established in 2002, offers evidence and community based behavioral...