GameFuse.com is Changyou's (NASDAQ: CYOU) new online gaming destination offering a variety of free-to-play games on browser and client based platforms! Our goal is to provide users the most competitive, immersive and all around fun experience available. From mid-core to hardcore games, our roster of titles will be growing as our community grows allowing us to provide users with the games that they want. In the months ahead, we’ll be working furiously to get better and become the best gaming experience out today.
Changyou.com(US) is actively seeking out an energetic, motivated, and experienced candidates to fill the role of Product Marketing Manager.
- Develop and continuously optimize the Product Marketing Plan for the entire product lifecycle based on relevant ROI performance measurements
- Perform a thorough market/product analysis to clearly identify the target market segments and develop product positioning framework for each market segment
- Plan innovative marketing initiatives and champion them from planning to execution
- Manage the player acquisition effort
- Responsible for integrating PR, Community , Creative Services and Production resources to ensure successful game launch
- Work closely with the creative services team to set the objective, tone and manner of all marketing creative in order to maximize their effectiveness and perceived value
- Track and optimize key marketing performance metrics measured by customer acquisition efficiency, user engagement volume and quality, quality of creative/communications and customer satisfaction
- Work closely with game producers, PR to ensure the right messages are communicated at the right time via the right channel
- Minimum of 2 years successful marketing experience gained in online MMORPG industry
- Brand management skills, brand planning and budgetary control
- Excellent Commercial and Analytical Skills
- Strong interpersonal skills to foster positive and cohesive teamwork
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Capable of thinking creative, strategic thinking and acting tactically to “get things done”
- Gamer – across all platforms including MMO, console, and online
- Full years college degree from an accredited college or university
We enjoy our great flexible and fun working environment; we offer competitive compensation, insurance plan (100% paid by the company), 401K and training opportunity. We also offer 11 days of public holidays, Pay Time Off and sick days. If you are interested, please email your resume.
Indeed - 19 months ago