Sr. Web Designer (GameFuse.com )
GameFuse.com is Changyou's (NASDAQ: CYOU) new online gaming destination offering a variety of free-to-play games on browser and client based platforms! Our goal is to provide users the most competitive, immersive and all around fun experience available. From mid-core to hardcore games, our roster of titles are growing fast along with our passionate community of users who’s interests and ideas drive us to design and develop a truly unique online experience.
As the Web Designer you will become a key team member of the marketing and creative group for GameFuse.com. We're looking for someone with strong user interface, web design, online advertising and overall creative skills that continually help us achieve a best-in-class marketing and online user experiences for our games.
- Work on a variety of interactive design projects for both our games and web portal – GameFuse.com
- Lead the creative discussion, brainstorming and execution of ideas for online advertising campaigns from initial storyboarding to strong visual design
- Design interactive components for our always evolving online platform including registration, log-in, landing pages, token shop and other high touch user experiences
- Research and brainstorm with team members to create and innovate ideas/solutions for marketing
- Able to communicate and sell a creative vision to a cross functional team
- Work closely with our Project Manager to ensure timely delivery and strong execution for creative projects
- Respond well to feedback and also able to give constructive feedback to team members
- Maintain a consistent high quality approach to design for both our brand and games working closely with the Sr. Web Producer and Director of Marketing
- Provide production support as needed, resizing, creating templates, newsletters and more
- Deliver and handoff clean and organized design work to the web development team that allows them easily slice, code and develop CSS or UI elements effectively
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent design skills, including the effective use of typographic, color and compositions.
- Knowledgeable in interaction design principles, CSS, and UI best practices
- Experience designing online marketing including animated flash and rich media ads, targeted landing pages, site promotions and page layouts.
- Extremely organized and efficient, with strong attention to detail and the ability to work on multiple projects at once, meeting tight deadlines.
- Proficiency with the Adobe Creative Suite, including Flash, Photoshop, Illustrator, and Dreamweaver
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong initiative and a positive, proactive work ethnic
- BA in art or relevant experience
- 4-5 years experience in the production of graphic or web materials
Interested candidate should submit:
- Current resume with cover letter describing your passion and interest in the role
- A Strong portfolio of design work. Portfolio must illustrate strong design skills, and online design skills. Submissions without a portfolio or link to relevant work will not be considered.
Indeed - 18 months ago