Changyou.com (NASDAQ: CYOU) is a leading developer and operator of online games in China. We began operations in 2003 as Sohu.com's massively multi-player online games ("MMORPG") business unit, before our carve-out as a separate, stand-alone company in December 2007 and subsequent listing on the NASDAQ Global Select Market in April 2009. We now operate one of the most popular MMORPGs in China, and have enjoyed strong growth in user data and revenues for our games.
GameFuse.com is Changyou's (NASDAQ: CYOU) new online gaming destination offering a variety of free-to-play games on browser and client based platforms! Our goal is to provide users the most competitive, immersive and all around fun experience available. From mid-core to hardcore games, our roster of titles will be growing as our community grows allowing us to provide users with the games that they want. In the months ahead, we’ll be working furiously to get better and become the best gaming experience out today.
POSITION: Web Developer
- Develop, test, deploy and maintain server side web application and websites using PHP and PHP development tools, (wordpress and vbulletin) and Java, J2EE with industrial frameworks (Struts2, Hibernate and Spring);
- Deploy, and configure server environment in both Windows and Linux systems with Database (SQL Server, My SQL, PostgreSQL and Oracle) by working closely with system administrators and operation staff to optimize website and web application performance in the specific server environment;
- Collaborate with product managers, designers and front-end engineers to prioritize needs, resolve conflicts, and develop content criteria;
- Develop and implement procedures for ongoing website revision, testing, bug reporting, defect fixes and version control applying knowledge of software engineering, methodologies of Agile & Scrum, and source of code synchronization tools including CVS and SVN;
- Develop website maps, application models, image templates, and page templates to meet project goals;
- Perform website tests according to planned schedules.