Changyou.com (NASDAQ: CYOU) is a leading developer and operator of online games in China. We began operations in 2003 as Sohu.com's massively multi-player online games ("MMORPG") business unit, before our carve-out as a separate, stand-alone company in December 2007 and subsequent listing on the NASDAQ Global Select Market in April 2009. We now operate one of the most popular MMORPGs in China, and have enjoyed strong growth in user data and revenues for our games.
GameFuse is a platform for high quality, free-to-play online games. We operate games like the epic MMORPG, Wartune, and the historical FPS, Renaissance Heroes. Our parent company, ChangYou, is publicly listed (NASDAQ: CYOU) and one of the top 3 developers of online games in China.
Why would you want to work with us?
It's the best of both worlds--small and agile like a startup with a big company backing us. We're a small development team starting to build out the GameFuse platform. In the months to come we'll be building interesting things using cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of a traditional gaming platform. Responsibilities
- develop and maintain features for the GameFuse Platform
- develop and maintain tools to support the operation of games on the GameFuse Platform as well as our partner platforms
- hone your skills in web development and related fields
- solid foundational knowledge of web development
- 2+ years of experience with a web framework such as Ruby on Rails
- bachelor's degree in computer science or electrical engineering
- JS and CSS
- databases (mysql, postgresql, mongodb, redis)
We enjoy our great flexible and fun working environment; we offer competitive compensation, insurance plans (medical, dental, vision and life insurance 100% covered by company), 401K and training opportunity. We also offer 11 days of public holidays, Pay Time Off and sick days starting from the first day of employment. If you are interested, please email your resume for consideration.