Channel Fusion Employee Reviews

Welcome change of pace
Director of Sales (Current Employee) –  Hiawatha, IASeptember 18, 2017
I left the previous company I was working with due to significant micro management and poor leadership that didn't trust their employees.

Coming to Channel Fusion, I have found a management structure that not only values your thoughts and inputs on things that affect your day-to-day activities, but they actually solicit it as well.

The CEO has a positive vibe and energy about him that is infectious and brings up the vibe of the entire office. It's nice to come to a company where I feel I can truly be apart of making the company better day-in and day-out.
Pros
Culture, Leadership, Work-life balance, flexible working environment, quantity of PTO afforded
Professional development and amazing culture
Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  Hiawatha, IAJune 1, 2017
This company is a hidden gem, as the opportunities and culture at Channel Fusion are unique in the area.

Management fosters a collaborative and positive environment at all levels, aiding in the professional development and growth of employees. In addition, strong work ethic does not go unnoticed nor unappreciated.

While you have the opportunity to work with large companies as clients, this company still has the small business/start-up feel to it, as everyone greets you and you might have conversations with the CEO in passing in the halls.

Everyone is always willing to help, and you will never hear "that is not my job" from anyone. I feel extremely fortunate to have the opportunity to work for this company!
Pros
Work/life balance, positive culture, mentoring, collaborative environment
Great local company w/ big potential
Digital Content Manager (Current Employee) –  Cedar Rapids, IAMay 31, 2017
Channel Fusion is a small company that is growing slowly and steadily (which is much better than rapid growth). The CEO is involved in every interview process and orientation so he knows every employee. Successes are celebrated and rewarded and you are given credit for your contributions. I left a Fortune 500 company where I was just a number and office politics ruled all, so I love that Channel Fusion is the exact opposite. A laid-back working environment where you are allowed and encouraged to wear a lot of hats is a welcome change. The work/life balance is wonderful - you show up and do your work, then leave work at the door and go home to your family. With a company that is seeing steady growth and is hiring new people every week, I see a lot of growth potential. There is a reason for the low turn-over rate in employment: people here are happy.
Pros
Involved leadership, casual environment, work/life balance
Pretty great place to work
Digital Content Specialist (Current Employee) –  Hiawatha, IAApril 21, 2017
This was one of my first real jobs out of college and it has rewarded me in so many ways. Everyone is always so willing to help you learn and encourage you to grow. I also feel very valued with what I can bring to the table here.

I haven't dreaded coming to work a single day since I started. Management is always very flexible and attentive to any reasonable needs and everyone is nice to be around.

I feel like my team supports me and we all work together very well to reach our goals.

The CEO is involved with his employees and makes an effort to know everyone.
Pros
Good benefits
Great company!
Channel Support Specialist (Current Employee) –  Hiawatha, IAOctober 10, 2016
I never heard of Channel Fusion until i randomly applied for a position. The management is very polite, and even the CEO is apart of the interview process. Very upbeat and positive atmosphere. I came in with no experience in this position and was welcomes with open arms. Very family oriented and understanding of personal life situations. I work Mon-Fri 8-5 and the day flies by. I truly enjoy coming to work every morning and being apart of such a great company. I HIGHLY recommend taking on a position with Channel Fusion if ever offered, you WILL NOT regret it!!
Pros
hour lunch, good starting pay, great atmosphere
One of the best places to work!
Channel Support Specialist (Current Employee) –  Hiawatha, IAAugust 12, 2016
I had never heard of Channel Fusion until I applied for a position. I was hired on and never looked back. I met the CEO at my interview and had many opportunities to have a friendly chat without consequence.My first day had a welcome sign, which broke the tension for me.The atmosphere is friendly and welcoming without being invasive to your work space. The managers are given the opportunity to create the team they want and never having a power struggle between departments. I have been very satisfied with the flexible time to take care of my personal life. They understand that life happens outside of the workplace. For the first time in my life, I look forward to going to work.
Pros
Work/Life Balance, Balanced Work Load, Compensation, Management
Cons
Higher Insurance Premiums
Small/Medium business with a great atmosphere
Content Layout Manager (Current Employee) –  Hiawatha, IAJune 8, 2016
A great company without the pressures or "office anxiety" of some of the larger companies that are floundering in the Cedar Rapids area. There are positive signs of growth that show the company is on the right track.

The company culture is good -- people greet each other, go out of their way to help one another, and are genuinely interested in seeing you succeed.

The CEO and leadership team are very personable and inclusive.

The benefits and pay are in line with daily expectations.
Pros
Positive signs of growth, solid company culture, personable leadership. Great place to spread your wings.
Great Workplace!
Manager, Client Services and Operation (Current Employee) –  Hiawatha, IAApril 25, 2016
Channel Fusion is an excellent place to work for those that prefer to avoid big corporate culture. It has been a refreshing moving from job at a large corporation to a local company where everybody knows each other. The company is very flexible with time off and provides excellent time off incentives from day one.
Pros
Small company, internationally know clients, time off
Great place to work!!
Technical QA Lead (Current Employee) –  Hiawatha, IAJanuary 5, 2016
It’s an awesome place to work! Channel Fusion has a great family like, respectable atmosphere where everyone has the opportunity to learn, grow and challenge themselves every single day. Channel Fusion provides a great platform to advance your technical skills. You’ll feel valued and could instantly see that your contribution is making a big positive impact on the company.
A positive and prodcutive workplace
Channel Support Specialist (Current Employee) –  Cedar Rapids, IAJanuary 5, 2016
Channel-Fusion has a lot to offer an employee. With room for personal and professional development, this place has a bright future ahead.

In half a year of employment here, I really couldn't imagine working anywhere else. The teams are very close and create an environment that feels like a second home. You're not a number here, you're family.

Looking forward to many years at Channel-Fusion!
Pros
Positive work environment, productive teamwork, competent leadership
Low stress
Channel Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Hiawatha, IAOctober 24, 2015
This is great job for someone looking for a job in customer service but wanting to achieve more. I worked on a farly large team that was launching a new client. The only time it was crazy busy, was right in the beginning when dealers were contacting us for questions about the new program. Other than that it's busy enough to make the work day by but not so much that you dread coming into work. You will also be expected to complete audits which are easy to do once you are trained. All in all this a great job for someone who loves delivering great customer service but does not want to be stuck on a phone all day .
Pros
8-5 type of job, very good coworkers, not looked as a number
Cons
Pay is a little low, bonuses are a little low
great teamwork mentality and attitude
Editor (Former Employee) –  Hiawatha, IAJuly 31, 2015
The team was small but we accomplished large things. With no background or history in the field we became masters of the systems used. Was a great experience building something from the ground-up. The team doubled in the time I was there.
Pros
teammates willing to go the extra mile, CEO is very personable and friendly
Cons
limited opportunites
No SO Great
Team Lead National Accounts (Former Employee) –  IowaJune 24, 2015
Pays very low for what is expected of you, Some management is horrible. They hire Managers who are able to hire their family members un fair work situations favoritism BAD
Pros
great CEO
Cons
Unethical
Lots of Opportunity to Excel
Director, Operations and Client Service (Current Employee) –  HiawathaSeptember 23, 2014
Channel Fusion is a great place to learn new skills and work in a team environment. Great Fortune 500 clients and a real desire to do the right thing. Small company but growing, so you get to wear a lot of hats and step out of your comfort zone on a regular basis. That's a good thing for someone who wants to broaden their skill set and make a difference. If you want to stay inside the lines, it's not the place for you. If you embrace challenges and have what it takes to step up and deliver, you will do well.
Pros
Great clients. Flexible work environment. Collaborative atmosphere.
Cons
Resource constaints can sometimes be a challenge, but everyone pulls together to get things done.
Love the work environment and the management!
Channel Support Specialist - Claims Audit (Current Employee) –  Hiawatha, IAAugust 20, 2014
I work Monday - Friday 8-5pm and enjoy every minute of it here. I received my workload in the morning and I complete my audits as asked and expected. The management here are so encouraging and you are not looked at as a number, but as a person.
Great culture
Client Engagement Leader (Former Employee) –  Hiawatha, IAJune 11, 2014
Great culture that fosters a team oriented environment. The work can be demanding at times, but rewarding as well. The company is customer focused, but also family focused and provides flexibility when needed. People you work with are friendly and approachable and willing to help where needed. You have the opportunity to wear many hats so you can broaden your skill set.
Pros
Casual attire, flexibile, friendly, family focused
Cons
Competing priorities
You get out of it what you put in
IT Specialist (Current Employee) –  Hiawatha, IAJune 5, 2014
A lot of opportunities for self-improvement and career advancement. Very much a dynamic and informal team atmosphere. Occasional long days and tight deadlines, but if you're willing to put in the work there are a lot of benefits and job satisfaction available.
Pros
Never dull
Great Camaraderie and Culture
Client Engagement Leader (Current Employee) –  Hiawatha, IAJune 5, 2014
This is a great place to work. You are able to come to work and be very comfortable during the day. I have been given the opportunity to learn how a business is developed from the ground up. The camaraderie between the management and support teams are amazing and really makes you feel good about what you are doing each day.

We have some great clients at Channel Fusion who really challenge us to be the best partner possible and they really look to us to improve their business.

It is also nice to have a President/CEO that makes sure that everyone knows he has an open door policy and truly cares about the people and their well being.

My favorite part of my job is the group I work with. They all get along and truly like being around each other. It makes coming to work much more enjoyable when you are around a group like that.

All in all, this is a great place to work and I would recommend Channel Fusion to anyone that asks.
Enjoy the small company atmosphere that keeps it fun but works hard
Programmer (Current Employee) –  Cedar Rapids, IAJune 4, 2014
I like working in a small company. We often get to wear a lot of "hats" and help out with different roles and responsibilities.
Depending on the person some people may not like this aspect though as they want to be focused on a certain task or role, but often in a small company tasks and roles change and evolve over time.

The workplace has a very casual feel, casual dress, casual attitude, I like that you aren't expected to wear a suit and tie to make the "appearance" that you are working hard, we can get work done wearing shorts and sandals just as easily!

Management is accommodating to life that happens outside of work, I've been able to get approval to work remotely for a period of time when it was needed, nice to have some flexibility when you need it.

Getting along with other employees is very easy and creates a good
culture. We even get together outside of work to play cards together or Frisbee golf, we get to know each other better and have fun together, these types of events we just setup on our own but the company also sponsors outside of work events for the employees to get together at, such as a softball or volleyball team, a kernels game, that sort of thing.

I work on the IT development side of things and work can get pretty fast paced at times with ever changing requirements and tasks that can change on you daily. So some people might get stressed or frustrated at times due to these things but I keep in mind that being a service oriented company they are trying to keep the clients happy so they can keep growing the company.
Pros
Great people, casual, fun, hard working
Cons
Service/Marketing industry
Innovative, fast moving, team atmosphere
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Hiawatha, IAJune 4, 2014
This is a fast growing company with a great client base. Innovative IT work, great customer service reputation. The potential outlook for growth is enormous.
Pros
Fun, ever-changing atmosphere

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Channel Fusion. Our community is ready to answer.

4.5