Online Marketing Specialist
The Online Marketing Specialist will be instrumental in supporting Channel IQ’s marketing efforts and resources to generate increasing revenues and market share. Reporting to the Marketing Director, this key role will be essential to Channel IQ’s strategic direction to conceive and implement web marketing strategies and programs.
The ideal candidate will be comfortable in a flexible working environment, possess the ability to combine creative thinking with performance analytics in order to drive traffic and growth across a suite of B2B products, and will be responsible for increasing visibility of our products by developing digital content and creative for the web site, CRM and social networks. The Online Marketing Specialist will be a mix of a digital and traditional creative, and an innovative thought leader. The Online Marketing Specialist will also be required to increase lead generation, quality web site traffic, and the revenue of the product line through the creation and execution of online B2B Inbound Marketing campaigns.
- Develop and manage the marketing plan and budget for Channel IQ’s suite of products and professional services;
- Work closely with marketing team to create and articulate successful positioning, compelling differentiation and go-to-market strategy for Channel IQ;
- Build lead generating and nurturing programs to attract viable prospects, build relationships and retain existing customers;
- Evaluate product/platform sales performance within vertical markets and create targeted marketing campaigns to drive sales;
- Proactively manage inbound marketing activities to achieve specific market share and revenue objectives;
- Manage and coordinate a wide mix of marketing campaigns and activities: product reviews, partner programs, whitepapers, webinars, PR, SEO, Google AdWords campaigns, social networks, banners, e-newsletters, blogs, etc.;
- Manage Marketing Information Systems to include marketing automation systems, integrated CRM, lead scoring, and scripted nurturing;
- Create marketing creative and copy as necessary;
- Stay up to date on new social media tools, best practices and how other organizations and companies are using them, so that the company can continue to be an early adopter of these technologies.
- Strong knowledge in digital and online media including websites, social media applications, email marketing, and online advertising (PPC, Google AdWords);
- Experience implementing B2B inbound (pull) marketing strategies for smaller business;
- Deep understanding of how to effectively segment, nurture and grow a database of leads and customers;
- Experience using and generating reports from CRM applications and Marketing Automation systems;
- Solid understanding of SEO, web analytics and reporting;
- HTML and CSS skills, and working knowledge of web design. Familiar with using web CMS applications;
- Experience in the Adobe family of creative products;
- Experience in the Microsoft Office Suite of products;
- Experience with the design and development of online promotional materials and acute vision for design layouts;
- Experience managing outside vendors including creative agencies, website developers, press, print, etc.;
- Recognized team player with strong leadership skills and comfortable working in a cross-function team environment.
- Undergraduate degree in Business, Communications, or Marketing, or;
- Five to seven years related experience in a Marketing position;
- Professional experience in a B2B software development company;
- Demonstrated analytical and concise thinking;
- An ‘agile’ marketer who gets things done and can quickly measure the effectiveness of marketing initiative with online tools and adjust it effectively;
- Proven history of taking ownership in projects and success;
- Ability to plan, develop and coordinate multiple projects and events;
- Ability to conduct in-depth research and produce reports;
- Autonomous and professional;
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to foster cross-functional teamwork between Sales, Marketing, and Engineering;
- “Tech savvy”, at ease working with technical resources;
- “Net savvy”, very familiar with social media sites and web 2.0 technologies and impact;
Salary: Based on Experience
Channel IQ attracts people who thrive in a dynamic environment. Employees enjoy the challenge of working for a constantly evolving market leading technology company. If you embrace challenge, work well in a team setting, and are driven to grow and excel in your career, we'd like to hear from you.