Channelinsight’s SaaS Channel Sales Management solutions provide global technology manufacturers with visibility into every channel relationship and interaction in real-time, allowing them to gain the insight necessary to find the best mix of channel actions that grow revenue and reduce cost in order to achieve sustainable competitive advantage. We offer competitive compensation & benefits package in a casual, professional workplace. Located in downtown Denver.
The focus of this position is analyzing, supporting, maintaining and testing applications that have been developed primarily in Java but also in XML, PL/SQL, Business Objects, MS Excel, Bash, Perl and Python. Support will include Tier 1, 2 and some Tier 3 helpdesk support and any other service required contractually by the customer.
These applications are paramount in the data collection and reporting of a 24-hour a day, 5 day a week Channel-Based Data Optimization Company whose global customers rely on our data for financial-grade reporting. Applications and reports will be maintained in accordance with established company policies and procedures.
We offer competitive compensation & benefits package in a casual, yet professional internet workplace that requires a positive, professional attitude. This is a perfect environment for someone who wants to master their role, then grow and move into new areas of responsibility. Channelinsight is in a growth phase and needs top talent to take us to the next level.
- Data Analysis: Analyze records, locating irregularities and issues. Create, edit and execute SQL queries to verify data integrity. Isolate and repair file processing errors.
- Work with Development, Product Management, Quality Assurance and Operations to grow the product.
- Build custom tools and automation systems.
- Troubleshoot data flows between systems internally and externally.
- Collaborate with development teams to troubleshoot and assist with recurring and/or high visibility production issues.
- System Configuration: Maintain, configure, support, troubleshoot and repair critical system functions. Respond promptly to configuration changes and BO report requests.
- Manage risk/exposure during production outages.
- Evaluates current system capabilities and identify changes that need to be made. Make recommendations to improve application performance, effectiveness, and maintainability.
- Communicates status and problems with work assignments.
- Document current and future production support processes. May assist in the development and maintenance of user manuals.
- Provides advanced user support for applications and reports.
- Provides training and mentoring to Tier 1 support personnel.
Skill Set Requirements:
- Must possess solid written communication skills and the ability to communicate effectively and professionally with internal and external customers
- Previous experience working with a ticketing system
- Self-motivated but works well in a team setting
- Must have the ability to adapt to change
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Demonstrated Experience with coding, debugging and enhancing SQL, PL/SQL
- Experience with XML, EDI, EDIfact, MS Excel, Bash, Python and Java is helpful
- Oracle, 10g, 11g experience a plus
- Linux, Windows navigation and light administration
- Self-time management
- Skilled at identifying barriers and adjusting as necessary
- Ability to work in a fast pace, high-stress, but rewarding environment
- Strong work ethic and team player
- Ability to maintain the confidentiality of sensitive information
- Experience with requirements gathering
- Must demonstrate attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to identify resources and find information
Indeed - 16 months ago