The Counter Sales Representative will provide sales assistance and customer satisfaction by efficiently and courteously assisting walk-in and telephone customers with industrial cleaning equipment parts and supplies along with all other products sold by Chappell Supply and Equipment.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Become knowledgeable of all products sold.
- Provide superior service to customers at the counter by assisting them with their needs.
- Process and enter orders accurately through the computer system.
- Use electronic and published catalogs to provide product, pricing and availability information to customers.
- Follow company pricing and credit guidelines.
- Retrieve orders from small parts and/or the warehouse quickly and accurately.
- Handle customer complaints and returns, while showing a positive attitude.
- Keep merchandising and counter areas clean and attractive.
- Assist with keeping small parts and counter area inventory stocked.
- Assist with scheduled physical inventory counts.
- Perform other job duties as required.
- Delivers exceptional customer service.
- Able to handle difficult customers with diplomacy and tact.
- Understand basic inventory warehousing and stocking procedures.
- Must be accurate and pay attention to detail.
- Be familiar with Microsoft applications and have basic computer skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ethical and professional.
- Have good problem solving skills.
Please send resumes to the attention of: Counter Sales
Pay will depend upon experience.