Charity

Charity Employer Reviews

Friendly environment, it was for a good cause.
Telemarketing Representitive (Former Employee), Garden Grove, CASeptember 10, 2014
A typical day at work would be to go to work, get on the phone make calls and probably 1 out of 50 to 75 calls I would get a donation. I learned how to communicate and interact better with people. Co-workers were friendly and a good help to show me the ropes. The hardest part of the job was while customers may be difficult at times I needed to keep the ability to persuade them to get the sales. The most enjoyable was getting a donation.
Family Business
Account Manager (Former Employee), Austin, TXApril 9, 2013
Pros: great cause
Cons: hard labor work
The charity I was working for was great! t was Family based and I was the Accont Manager. That preformed all the duties for us to run this company.
Fundraising/Sales in a laid back environment
Fundraising Specialist (Former Employee), Cedar Rapids, IADecember 16, 2012
This was a more refreshing outbound telemarketing job in that there were no rebuttals required and the reason for the solicitations were to benefit charities in and around the local area. We sold high-quality garbage bags (of all things) for local Jaycees groups and the hours were very flexible and it was a very laid back environment, for the most part. The Jaycees were very popular around our region and most people were happy to contribute. The pay was so-so and there were no benefits.