The Business Systems Analyst’s role is to plan, design, develop, and launch efficient business, financial, and operations systems in support of core organizational functions and business processes. This includes gathering and analyzing data in support of business cases, proposed projects, and business / systems requirements. The Business Systems Analyst is also responsible for generating and compiling reports based on the findings, complete with probable causes and possible solutions to systems issues. This individual will apply proven communication, analytical, and problem-solving skills to help maximize the benefit of IT system investments.
Knowledge & Experience
- Proven experience in overseeing the design, development, and implementation of software and hardware solutions, systems, or products
- Ability to analyze systems and process failures and document these in AAR (After action review) assessments
- Extensive practical knowledge in importing data for use in report software, spreadsheets, graphs, and flow charts
- Extensive experience with core software applications, including Microsoft Office suite and Microsoft Visio
- Proven experience documenting business processes and activities using BPMN and UML diagrams
- Proven experience in the operation and analysis of database hardware, software, and standards, as well as data retrieval methodologies
- Demonstrated project management skills
- A thorough understanding of SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle), including the gathering and documentation of BRs, FRs, and SRs to support software and database developers
- Excellent understanding of the organization’s goals and objectives
Indeed - 21 months ago
Founded in 1995, Charles & Colvard, Ltd. is the sole source worldwide for moissanite, a unique created gemstone with exceptional...