The photographer/digital imaging specialist will work closely with marketing initiatives which include producing images for our website, collateral, catalogs, social media and more. This is an extremely hands-on position. Candidate must have the ability to see an idea through from start to finish. Must have proficiencies as a jewelry photographer with on-set experience, fine-tuned lighting skills, strong retouching skills, strong styling abilities and solid raw photographic workflow practices.
Videography and video editing skills a plus.
- Proper file naming skills for organization’s image database
- Monitoring of image capture process and raw workflow ensuring that all images are captured properly
- Communicate with Marketing, Creative, IT, Merchandising to facilitate proper workflow between teams.
- Deliver files to web, production, merchandising, database and client servers.
- Raw conversion to deliverable file formats
- Collecting copy and graphics for website and collateral
- Photographer for in-house jewelry product and staff
- Working with our CRM system or similar database management systems.
Bachelor’s degree in commercial photography with at least 5 years of professional experience.
- Knowledge of data back up principals
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products
- Web and Print design experience using Adobe Creative Suite 5.5
- Experience in RAW file types and color management workflow
- Prior experience with professional photography lighting, photoshoots & workflow
- Photoshop- Advanced working knowledge and must have experience processing from RAW to PSD, TIF, JPG etc…
- Color Management- you must have a working knowledge of color profiling
- Color theory- you must have a solid understanding of color, color space, color corrections, color conversions within a wide array of photo processes.
- Digital capture management- daily management of image archives.
- Creativity and Innovation- Exceptional problem solving skills, creative color, layout and photo compositing a plus
- Workflow & Communication- Project management from RAW to final output; we ar looking for people who can take care of a project on their own and communicate effectively with our in-house marketing team.
- Ability to work closely with others and be part of a team experience
- Videography a plus
- Light video editing skills a plus
- Ability to work under pressure to exacting standards and deadlines.
- Fast and efficient without compromising the integrity of the image.
- Attention to detail and process
Relocation assistance is not available for this position.
When applying please send salary requirements and samples of your work.
Founded in 1995, Charles & Colvard, Ltd. is the sole source worldwide for moissanite, a unique created gemstone with exceptional...