Requisition Number: HO #88 (2013)
Reports to: Chief Operating Officer
This is a key management position intended to align IT strategies with business strategies. Qualified candidates will provide technology leadership for developing and implementing IT initiatives that support growth for the enterprise in a constantly changing and competitive market environment.
This candidate is accountable for leading the information and data support of Charles Penzone, Inc. including its distribution arm, The Brittany Group. This includes all technology functions for the enterprise: production system support, communication networks (voice and data), development and the Information (Call) Center. Candidate will be responsible for balancing technological and operational needs with financial goals and growth.
Job Duties Include:
- Applications development - new and existing applications (for Charles Penzone Salons and The Brittany Group).
- Work closely with technology staff on specific issues relating to hardware, software, network, and telecommunications, including on-site project leadership for critical issues.
- IT infrastructure and architecture - running them as well as ensuring appropriate investments are made to sustain them for the future.
- Establish strategic relationships with key IT suppliers and consultants.
- Provide enabling technologies that make it easier for suppliers and customers to do business.
- Interact with internal clients to ensure continuous customer satisfaction.
- Provide training for all IT and end users to ensure productive use of existing and new systems.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- BS Degree in Computer Science or Mathematics (advanced degree desired).
- Minimum of 5 years of IT Experience (3 years of management).
- Proven ability to upgrade/improve existing applications without disrupting service.
- Ability to conceptualize, launch and deliver multiple IT projects on time and within budget.
- Demonstrated ability to bring the benefits of IT to solve business problems while also managing costs and risk.
- Knowledge of current tech applications along with ability to select and customize off-the-shelf packages for quick and effective resolution of technical challenges.
- Skilled at identifying and evaluating new technological trends and gauging their appropriateness for the business.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to communicate with and understand the needs of non-technical team members.
- Ability to mesh well with the existing management team by being a good listener, a team builder and an articulate advocate of their IT vision.
- Experience in integrating remote sites and/or new acquisitions into a standard architecture.
TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION, MUST APPLY ONLINE AT THE FOLLOWING LINK: