CRA is seeking a Transfer Pricing Manager to join our practice in Pleasanton, CA.
As a world leader in economics and business consulting, Charles River Associates combines cutting-edge economic and financial analysis with in-depth knowledge of industries, markets, technology, and policy and regulatory issues. We offer clients expert analysis, litigation support, and clear guidance on challenging regulatory and corporate matters. Services are provided by staff consultants and our distinguished academic affiliates in class certification, damages analysis, expert reports and testimony, and regulatory analysis. We also offer business advisory services, including strategy development, valuation of tangible and intangible assets, risk management, and transaction support.
Our Transfer Pricing practice offers comprehensive, world-class consulting services to companies in all industries. Our professionals have been involved in case work in more than 20 countries. We have the perspective and diverse set of skills required to assist in every phase of the tax cycle, including planning, documentation, and tax valuation. We also provide audit defense and support in litigation and alternative dispute resolution, and are often engaged in cases with pivotal, high-stakes outcomes.
- Proven experience with financial analysis and researching publicly traded companies
- The ability to fully understand and analyze U.S. Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) financial statements
- Effective written and verbal communication skills and solid analytical skills
- The ability to work well in a team environment
- Ambitious and a self-starter
- Manage and deliver multiple projects in client facing role
- Supervise and mentor staff
- BA/BS degree from an accredited college/university
- Ph.D., MBA, or Master’s degree in Economics, Finance or related field preferred, but not required if experienced
- 4-6 years of experience in transfer pricing
How to apply:
To be considered for this position, please submit your resume and cover letter via our careers website: http://ch.tbe.taleo.net/CH05/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=CRAI&cws=1&rid=569
Charles River Associates’ consultants and corporate professionals thrive on the intellectual challenges that are intrinsic to our work. We offer multiple career options, a dynamic, collegial workplace, and an environment where challenges are always interesting and opportunities diverse.
Charles River Associates is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer (EEO/AAE).