Charles Wright Academy Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Good solid work place
Custodian/Janitor (Current Employee) –  Tacoma, WAJune 23, 2016
I have been with Charles Wright Academy for over 5 years and have had a very good experience with the management and staff.
Great community with an ever increasing demanding workload.
Upper School Administrative Assistant / Registrar (Former Employee) –  Tacoma, WAJune 28, 2015
What began as a wonderful and satisfying career, was slowly crushed by ever increasing demands and workload without assistance or compensation. I was fulfilling two full-time positions. My immediate supervisor recognized this and fought for me to get more assistance and to move some of the work to other offices; however, the Head of the School, was difficult to deal with. I learned about saying no; unfortunately, I also learned that with some employers you can't say no. After eight and a half years, I chose to move on. The hardest part of the job was realizing that things were not going to change for the better and I was going to have to move on. The most enjoyable part of the job was the community and people.
Pros
Community, team, amazing supervisor and people.
Cons
Overall politics governing employees, workload kept increasing without pay increase.
great school. great faculty.
Custodian/Janitor (Current Employee) –  Tacoma, WASeptember 13, 2013
trash removal. buffing. waxxing. a lot of work. but a great job
Pros
free lunch
Cons
graveyard shift