Charlotte Eye Ear Nose and Throat Employee Reviews

Surgery scheduler
Surgery Scheduler (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJuly 14, 2017
CEENTA is a great place to work. Wonderful management, great benefits. Always make sure employees are ok and taken care of. Benefits for PTO are great.
Pleasant environment, nice co-workers and supervisor
Medical Transcriptionist (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCFebruary 2, 2017
This was my first job after completing the transcription course, and the co-workers and supervisor were very helpful to me. The hardest part was having to leave them for a better opportunity.
Pros
I could come in early if I wanted to and leave earlier.
Cons
Distance to travel
Great team work environment
Insurance Specialist (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCDecember 27, 2013
My typical day consisted of processing insurance claims for physician in the practice.I worked in a team environment where you could always get help from a fellow team mate. I learned that by conducting a detailed research of any problem associated with a claim can yield very rewarding results for both parties involved when you go that extra mile. I think for me the most difficult part for this position was trying to get the necessary information and results for a claim when on the phone from various insurance companies.
Pros
Help from co-workers
Cons
Waiting an unspecified time to get the necessary information from other parties
We service all ages
Patient Representative (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJune 20, 2013
Opening, scheduling appointmets, collecting copayments, and balances on outstanding accounts.
How important it is to have site, to hear, to taste, to smell, and to speak.
Great co-workers.
When a baby ame in and it was nothing we could do about their vision or hearing.
I enjoy talking to our patients
Pros
they help with purchase of our uniforms
Cons
I have none
change
OCULOPLASTICS, Cosmetic Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCMarch 20, 2013
work environment is dirty, i am sick all the time since i started here, and they work you through lunch with no breaks, new management is unfriendly and biased.I do not mind very busy but a break to sit and regroup and eat without rushing. Our health insurance cost is way to much, I have a military co worker that is mean and very bossy to my and my co tech.The hardest part of my job is calming patients down because they have to wait for 2 hours to see the doctor.
Most enjoyable-I love patient care and my patients always come first, helping them with their needs and questions makes me feel good inside.
Cons
no break for lunch
Where would I be without the patients?
Certified Ophthalmic Assistant / Contact Lens Tech (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCFebruary 12, 2013
Going to the doctors can be troubling for some patients. When I can put a smile on their faces while completing my job I feel fantastic. A patient recently told me that she was so happy to have had me help her. She stated that from the time she checked in at the front desk, where no one smiled and then being worked up by another technician who did not smile, when I called her back to see the doctor she was elated. She said it was nice to meet and see someone who enjoyed their work. That was one of the nicest compliments I have ever received. I do enjoy my work and I feel our patients should feel at eased and relaxed from the time they walk in the door until the time they leave.