Charlotte Metro Federal Credit Union Employee Reviews

Sort: Helpful | Rating | Date
Hard work pays off!
Online Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJuly 16, 2016
I started off as a call center rep and was able to advance quickly within the company. Hard work does not go unnoticed. Even though I ended up leaving the company, I appreciate the many opportunities and education I received from Charlotte Metro. The benefits were amazing and the pay was really good for me at that time in my life. If you don't work hard, don't expect to be rewarded and given advancement opportunities!
Pros
Family oriented, benefits, good pay, advancement opportunites, good hours, Pto
Management is terrible
Teller (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJune 16, 2016
Did not enjoy working at this company. There are so many people being fired or quitting that it seems like no one is there to really train you on your position. They just sort of throw you into it and then get mad when you don't meet expectations. The managers all sit in their offices and don't help with members at all. They're always worried about what they need to do to keep upper management happy.
Pros
The social committee does a nice job making you feel welcome
Cons
The management is a joke
Great Company
Training Specialist (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJune 8, 2015
The company is a close knit group and works hard to provide for their members. They are innovative in the way they seek new members without compromising the credit union.