Fast paced work in ICU and ER. Great staff.
Respiratory Therapist (Former Employee) – Punta Gorda, FL – October 8, 2014
• Assisted patients in meeting medical health goals
• Assessed and interpreted evaluations and test results
• Determined treatment plans in consultation with physicians and by prescription
• Monitored physiological responses to therapy
• Monitored vital signs, arterial blood gases, and blood chemistry changes
• Consulted with multi-disciplinary teams to completed patient discharge planning
• Assured continuity of therapeutic discharge planning by designing home exercise programs
• Instructed patients, families, and caregivers on home exercise programs
Critical Care environment. New cases on daily bases. Dedicated Staff
12 hour shifts. Exposure to life or death situations on a daily bases.