Charlotte Russe, Inc

Charlotte Russe, Inc Employee Reviews

Found 1,092 reviews matching the search
Its an OK place
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Murray, UTDecember 5, 2016
They pay sort of good, depends on what you thing is a good pay. When I first started out the co- workers were really rude and they stole from me once.
Great First Retail Job
Sales associate (Current Employee) –  Lakewood, CADecember 4, 2016
Great for first time retail employees but management tends to be very unprofessional and shows favoritism towards other associates.
Pros
Cool co workers
Cons
Lack of hours, management favoritism
Awesome Job for the Motivated
Sales Associate/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Hattiesburg, MSDecember 4, 2016
I loved when I worked at Charlotte Russe once we found great management. The hours would fluctuate, depending on the season, but most of all your work ethic. We were given annual raises, however minor, as part of our annual review. The atmosphere of the company is much like any other: be prepared to work. I cannot emphasize this enough!! I also loved that I worked in a college town where we were all around the same age, and our mangers/supervisors were either college grads or soon to be. Overall, I loved the team and the whole staff made the Black Fridays more than bearable!
Pros
Discounts and early notifications about sales
Cons
Keeping up appearances, clothes were a bit pricey and fell after minimal wear
style
Cashier / Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Ontario, CANovember 29, 2016
good place to work but hours arent that great. Short shifts and standing most of the time. A lot of walking around and greeting customers.
great place to work
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Buffalo, NYNovember 29, 2016
fun and fast paced. Must love clothing and accessories. You gain much knowledge of clothing and styling. Always something to clean,stock or a customer to assist.
Pros
40%off discount
Cons
limited shifts and hours
Great Part-Time Job
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Cedar Hill, TXNovember 28, 2016
This is a great first job or part-time job. Management is really nice and understanding. Dress code is casual so you are able to be comfortable while working.
Pros
Happy envirnoment
Cons
Pay rate
Great for college kids
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Charlottesville, VANovember 27, 2016
Work part time only. They only employee most college kids, So once they can work during the summer you get booted back to 5 hours a week.
friendly and fun staff
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Omaha, NENovember 25, 2016
loved working with all of these people on a daily basis. Everybody got along great and we were always very productive at the same time we were having fun.
Very upbeat and busy
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FLNovember 21, 2016
The job was very fast paced and upbeat with all the new music hits. Everyone who I worked with made coming to work so fun. The hardest part would be finding certain clothes due to our store always rearranging every week. Overall a good company for a high school student.
Love this job!
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Lancaster, PANovember 20, 2016
Loved everything about this job! It's hard work but, in the end it definitely pays off! Great pay, great employees. Only thing I would say is how terrible the general manager was.

Want to know more about Charlotte Russe, Inc?

Ask a question
Supervisor
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Springfield, VANovember 17, 2016
It's a fun and fast paced place to work at but, for all the work you do the pay is not good and the management isn't that great always
Pros
40% discount
Cons
No beaks under 6 hour bad management and bad pay
Loved it
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Lansing, MINovember 16, 2016
Love the company, the clothes, the staff, working with and dressing customers. actually going to apply again because I loved the work environment
Fun workplace
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  MarylandNovember 16, 2016
A great job to pick up to make extra cash. A typical day is unpredictable unless on cashier duty. My management is very cool and laid back. The employees are fun.
Pros
Discounts on clothes and get to dress down
Cons
Low Salary
This employer was an excellent place to work with excellent upper management and an opportunity to grow
Sales Associate/Accessory Specialist (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CANovember 15, 2016
This job placement offered an opportunity to tap into my potential and learn the importance of visual displays, team approach and organized leadership.
Productive and Fun workplace
Quality Assurance Lead (Former Employee) –  Ontario, CANovember 15, 2016
I enjoyed working and giving the company 8 years of my life. Company provides excellent benefits- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Life Insurance, and many more great benefits.
Productive and fast-paced work environment
MANAGER (Current Employee) –  Columbia, SCNovember 15, 2016
Charlotte Russe is a company in which you are required to be able to multi-task efficiently with a sense of urgency in order to get tasks completed and to successfully service customers.
The enviorment is fun
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Chula Vista, CANovember 14, 2016
I love my manager and coworkers, I also enjoy helping customers pick out outfit and interacting with different people. Charlotte Russe is also flexible with hours, but I wouldn't recommend it, hours are horrible. The average associate gets 9-12 hours with $10 an hour pay and even supervisors are part-time with max 25 hours and only making a dollar more than minimum wage. overall its alright but not somewhere I plan to stay for long.
Pros
employees, flexible schedule.
Cons
hours, pay.
Typical Retail Environment
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  MassachusettsNovember 11, 2016
Typical retail work. Training could be better. High turn over rate and many of the employees are students due to the part time scheduling. I would say it is okay as an entry level job but that is about it.
job was very intense
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  West Nyack, NYNovember 9, 2016
The manger ashley was very rude handled issues on site poorly and and was very disrespectful towards staff in front of customers.
It is not the best company
Store Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Myrtle Beach, SCNovember 8, 2016
The company as a whole does not really care too much about their workers. It is a very selfish and cheap company. There should be more professionalism and more encouragement towards sales associates and just the workers in general

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Charlotte Russe, Inc. Our community is ready to answer.