Charlotte Russe

Charlotte Russe Employer Reviews

Interactive and fun place to work
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Novi, MIJanuary 22, 2015
meeting, assisting and suggesting items to customers was the best part of the job.
Average retail job
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Bradenton, FLJanuary 22, 2015
Typical retail job. Cleaning, tending to patrons, and organizing the store.
Friendly/Fashionable Work environment
Retail Sales Associate (Former Employee), Queens, NY/Savannah, GAJanuary 22, 2015
Pros: meeting and helping people
Cons: no advantment
I enjoyed the people I worked with. Management maintained a smooth but laid back working experience.
Easy work environment and manageable
Sales Associate, Seasonal (Former Employee), Northridge, CAJanuary 21, 2015
Pros: manageable
Cons: not enough hours given
Having an opportunity to work there for a first job is highly recommended because they would have me in many different positions like cashier,stockings, customer service, and many more. I was able to learn a lot about working in retail store environment. I got a long with all my co-workers and mangers, very sweet people! The only hardest part of the job is during the holidays, where things has to be in a fast paste while working. I enjoy the discounts the company offers to their employees in their store.
GREAT FIRST JOB!
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Leeds, ALJanuary 21, 2015
Great job to start out with, very fun, and great discount, and a really loving manager.
I learned great customer services
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Athens, GAJanuary 20, 2015
Pros: fashion and personal stylist
Cons: no healthcare
Welcomes customers by greeting them; offering them assistance.
Directs customers by escorting them to racks and counters suggesting items. Advises customers by providing information on products. Helps customer make selections by building customer confidence; offering suggestions and opinions. Documents sale by creating or updating customer profile records. Processes payments by totaling purchases; processing checks, cash, and store or other credit cards. Keeps clientele informed by notifying them of preferred customer sales and future merchandise of potential interest. Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Stressful environment
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), North Charleston, SCJanuary 20, 2015
Cons: poor management, disorganized
This was my first job and was enjoyable at first. There was a high turn over and I was often called in on my days off. I was promoted quickly, because I was dependable. When I first started, management was great. Everything was organized and ran smoothly. Over time management changed and we had a lot of managers walk off the job. A lot of the sales associates were young and lazy. Daily, I had to call in other sales associates to pick up shifts, because so many would not show up for their scheduled shift. There were several weeks that I would work 6 or 7 days, because we were short staffed.
very productive
Sales Associate/Customer Service (Former Employee), Lakewood, CAJanuary 20, 2015
Pros: free food on black friday/holidays
well working here i enjoyed working with the girls whom i worked with. they were all easy to get along with. i was able to lean for the first time ever working in the shoe department and finding everything by size and shoe number which was fun and i learned very quick. the hardest part was dealing with misplaced shoes if a display was put back into a box where it didn't belong.
communicating with the co-workers
cashier (Former Employee), P.A, philadelphiaJanuary 18, 2015
Pros: work style
Cons: long breaks, rude customers
Basically i would come in settle down and start when my time comes to start my hours. I learned that i had to be on time and make sure that i pay attention to all of my time. The management was fair. Everyone were treated fairly and if there was a problem she came out and helped. My co-workers were nice they helped when needed. The hardest part of the job was trying to keep a positive attitude even when the customers were upset when they first came in the store. The most enjoyable part was serving the kids there happy meals because i like to see them smile after they got what they were looking for all day.
fun work enviornment
Customer Service/Sales Associate (Former Employee), Raleigh, NCJanuary 17, 2015
Pros: fun fun fun
Cons: not enough work hours
working for charlotte russe allowed me to use my talent in visual merchandising. it opened up many avenues for me and showed me the ins and outs of running retail. it was a very run work place but I outgrew but the pay and the hours were not consistent and the is the only downfall.. its a great company to work for though.
Productive, fun, fast pace job
sales associate (Current Employee), Lawrenceville, GAJanuary 14, 2015
A typical day at work for me is cashier, pricing merchandise, processing inventory, and providing customer service. I learned how to better deal with customer problem, resolve work related issues without management. Management is okay but there is drama with I did not think it would be since they are supposed to be professionals but it nothing to major. There is nothing really hard about this job with makes the whole job enjoyable
productive
Sales Representative (Current Employee), San Diego, CAJanuary 13, 2015
Pros: reliable
Cons: no hour
This job required me to remain busy at all times. Sometimes seating quests at a table, mainly getting orders running the food to the kitchen. Problem solving if the customer had any complaints or negative reviews. I most enjoyed being able to utilize my customer service skills to make the experience at the establishment a memorable and pleasant visit.
fun workplace
Sales Associate/Cashier (Current Employee), San Marcos, TXJanuary 12, 2015
Pros: discounts
Cons: dealing with difficult customers
helping customers make an outfit. Having a session of knowing what or goal is for the day.
Good company
Store Manager (Former Employee), Huntsville, ALJanuary 12, 2015
What a great company to work for and the family feel is great for the team moral
Enjoyable place to work
Sales Associate/Cashier (Current Employee), Madison Heights, MIJanuary 11, 2015
Pros: great people to work with
Cons: not many hours.
I love working here. My co-workers are great to work with, and I get to help a lot of people.
Fun
Sales Associate/Customer Service (Current Employee), North Dartmouth, MAJanuary 10, 2015
Charlotte Russe is a really fun company to work for, they are usually very flexible and the atmosphere is always upbeat and positive.
Enjoyable place with great people
Cashier/Sales Associate (Former Employee), Loveland, COJanuary 9, 2015
Pros: meeting new people.
helping customers with their needs and self esteems finding outfit and accessories.
Good energy but not good enough direction
Supervisor/Key Holder (Former Employee), Paducah, KYJanuary 9, 2015
wasn't given clean direction or instruction at most times
was put in a lot of scenarios where i didn't know what to do
Not an organized storre manager
Fun place to work
Employee (Current Employee), Roanoke, VaJanuary 6, 2015
Enjoy working for Charlotte Russe. Measurable and attainable goals. Manager is strict but consistent. Looking to relocate and be in a more consistent schedule.
Friendly and Bubbly workplace
Sales Associate/Customer Service (Former Employee), South Burlington, VTJanuary 6, 2015
Pros: discounts
Cons: short hours and short breaks
On a typical day at work, we would be busy on our feet, making sure every customer has been welcomed and helped. I learned that working as a team can benefit the outcomes of the way we present ourselves. The business was able to provide resources for the employee's and customers. My co-workers were close to friends than co-workers. Every one of us had a bubbly and kinda personality, easy to get along with and working together wasn't just a a task but a choice. The hardest part of the job was working under pressure. Ex: more customers, more responsibilities and help. The most enjoyable part of the job was the music, everyone would dance and sing the lyrics which made the job silly and exciting.

1 2 3 4 5

About Charlotte Russe

Charlotte Russe Holding is sweet on young women's clothing. The mall-based retailer operates about 500 Charlotte Russe clothing – Read more

Charlotte Russe Photos