Charlotte School of Law Employee Reviews

Opportunity to interact with all departments
Administrative Support (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCDecember 3, 2015
Work environment that allowed you to perform various department roles.
Great effort continues to be made to embrace the community.
Pros
Personal days
Cons
Healthcare, time between raises
Good work environment!
Research Assistant (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJune 14, 2015
This was an unpaid position at the law school where I was a student. The position worked directly under a well respected professor of the school and provided me with an opportunity to enhance my writing and research skills.
Great Place to work
Human Resources Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCMarch 17, 2015
Provided support in functional areas of human resources including payroll, benefits administration, orientation, off boarding and special projects.
• Created FMLA presentation that provided employees with highlights of important facts pertaining to their FMLA rights and responsibilities. This PowerPoint presentation encouraged independent fact finding by simplifying and illuminating a dull and lengthy process.
• Constructed survey designed for employee feedback on the Holiday Party 2014. The information gathered from this survey will be used to plan a party that will be tailor made for the enjoyment of the company’s future festivities.
Pros
Young company
Cons
Young Company
great for education horrible to work for
Admissions Officer (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCDecember 26, 2014
if you are smarter or more educated than your boss, be wary, your job security is minimal.
Pros
like co workers at equal employment level
Cons
aministration and upper management
Productive and fun place to work
Financial Aid Officer (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCOctober 20, 2014
I liked working at CPCC. The staff was wonderful and I made a lot of great friendships and relationships. However, management was tough to deal with at times and made it difficult to be productive and efficient.
Pros
The staff and the family friendly atmosphere
Cons
The salary
High ideals but poor execution
Lecturer (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCOctober 14, 2014
I have enjoyed working with the students at CSL. It is by far the only thing keeping me there. I believe in the ideals espoused by the school but the execution or the actual practice is far from ideal. Advancement is not possible and most people I worked with when I started are gone. Turnover is high everywhere except at the top.
Flexible and productive work environment
Technical Services Student Assistant (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCApril 21, 2014
In a typical day I would assist with streamlining invoices, and updating and processing new inventory in the library's database.

Library management is extremely flexible, and understanding of student's needs. Additionally, my co-workers were all very comfortable with one another.
Strong culture
HR Consultant/Contract Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCOctober 29, 2013
Great place if culture is important to you. Student outcome centered, serve the underserve and practice ready mission. Strong values modeled by President.
Amazing experience for fostering leadership by students
Participant (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCApril 1, 2013
The students who participated in this project served as leaders. We worked as a team to design an immigration clinic that would enrich the educational experiences of students and serve the community.
Fun and rewarding work with plenty of time to study
Information Technology - Student Helpdesk (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCApril 22, 2012
I would come and and check on all of the printers, copiers, scanners, and computers to be sure everything was working correctly. If there were any issues, I would fix the problems I could and send in a work request to other IT staff for problems that I could not fix. I learned quite a bit about computers and networking. The best thing about this job was the fact that I was able to study and do homework in my down time.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Charlotte School of Law. Our community is ready to answer.

2.6