Charlotte Employee Reviews

High technical environment, fun place to work and have good pay w/benefits
Revenue Cycle Advocate (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCDecember 2, 2017
My typical work day was patients focus and to help my assigned clinics. My duties include medical billing & coding review
Responsible for weekly status reports to clinical managers advising on trends and issues.Responsible for monitoring the Claim Edit AR error day’s percentage. Audit clinic work-queues for trends, handle billing denials and do insurance follow up. Analyzing, researching and resolving patient contested charges, billing questions.
I provide training to clinical leaders and front desk staff on Epic
Process Financial Assistance applications. I had weekly face-to-face visits to clinics to provide assistance to the clerical staff. I was responsible for merging duplicate patient accounts and doing
Price Estimates.
Management was great but the hardest part of the job was an advancement into other position. I enjoy the most is the friendly environment and helping patients
Pros
Excellent place to work!
Cons
Advancement to Management
Fun job
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Naples, FLNovember 20, 2017
Good for as a side job. Nothing bad in particular, very good company all around. Good people and great atmoshpere. Company really tries its best to do good by its employees
Favorite job
Sales (Former Employee) –  Yorktown Heights, NY 10598October 29, 2017
Great place to work for a part time or seasonal job, Great management and staff. I loved working here and would work here again!! Everyone was great and I loved learning knew things about fashion.
Pros
discount
Cons
4 hour shifts
fun work place
Sales (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVAugust 24, 2017
Charlotte Russe was my first job. Management was great! On a busy day at work we tried to all help each other there was a lot of team work on a slow day we managed to get everything in order while still helping incoming customers. There was nothing really hard about the job, I really enjoyed working at Charlotte Russ because of the positive environment
Pros
Flexible hours, nice managment, positive environment.
Cons
not enough hours given
Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJuly 5, 2017
Worked there for a while. it was a good place to work. I would recommened it to anyone. i t was fun and i made plenty of money. good luck everyone. fun fun fun
Short stay at this location
Zoner (Former Employee) –  Vista, CAMay 3, 2017
I was not at this location very long to know anyone or to interact much with anyone. There was a lack of communication at this location but I wasn't expecting to stay at this location very long to care.
Excellent employer
Operations Technician (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCNovember 17, 2016
I work for them for 20+ years and enjoyed it very much. There is room for advancement and I would recommend anyone to seek them out for employment. I only left because I accepted a better job opportunity paying a higher salary.
Uber experience
Sales (Former Employee) –  South Park mallOctober 1, 2016
I enjoyed being a partner with Uber because I was able to provide excellent customer service while meeting new and interesting people.
I enjoyed being a Senior Library Aide!
Senior Library Aide (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJune 9, 2016
My job at the Mountain Island Branch Library, consisted mostly of sorting and shelving library materials. I also assisted the patrons in locating the library materials they were seeking.
Pros
My co-workers were absolutely delightful.
Cons
I had to end this position. This was due to the fact that, I married and moved to South Carolina.
productive and fun workplace
Assistant to finacial aid advisors (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCDecember 22, 2015
Working for the Art Institute of Charlotte has been a great experience. This job allowed me to interact more with my fellow teachers and to also become more familiar with my school.
Pros
education, advance learning
Great opportunity to impact people financially.
Financial Consultant (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCDecember 15, 2015
You have the opportunity to impact the outcome of people's financial circumstances. I felt good knowing that I often was the difference maker.
Pros
uncapped commission
Cons
your hard work doesn't always pay off CHARGE BACKS!!
Sales
T-mobile Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCOctober 18, 2015
I`m employed as a Sales Associate for T-Mobile. I have successfully introduced new product lines and trained sales teams around the region. As a sales associate I feel that my biggest strengths are my ability to grow revenue per customer as well as retaining existing clients by motivating sales teams and ensuring they focus on the needs of our target audience. My main focus in sales is to drive revenue for the company and provide excellent customer service.
love the rush hours we get where you make the customer feel comfortable doing business with you
productive
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Palm Bay, FLOctober 18, 2015
nice job but went out of business due to the economy I loved the job just wish it was more productive it would've been a good job to retire with.
Pros
free lunches for all employees
Cons
healthcare not available
My position was very diversified.
Accounting/office Assistant (Former Employee) –  Independence Blvd.July 19, 2015
My position included entering inventory for 4 stores daily, responsible for training and assisting cashiers, daily deposits, accounts receivable, reconciling parts and service department invoicing to payments received. Handled all wholesale and dealer trade invoicing and titles. Responsible for accounts with manufacturer for two stores. Co-workers were great here and I made good friends. At times I would fill-in for cashiers and receptionist.
Pros
Co-workers, healthcare.
General Electric
Full Time Substitute Teacher (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCApril 12, 2015
I was a CSR agent, responding to incoming calls from two different companys purchased through GE Money Group. Working 10 am to 6pm Monday through Friday.
Train crews at Charlotte NC made my job Fun.
Road Foreman of Engines (Former Employee) –  Charlotte NCMarch 10, 2015
I enjoyed being a RFE at Charlotte NC the employees there made it fun to come to work. I learned a great deal about being a Manager while I was there. The work was fast paced and you were always having to deal with something different everyday. the hardest part of the job was not having enough time to spend with Trainees.
Pros
the training.
Cons
time constraints.
productive and sometime fun days hard work
Maintenance Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Fort Mill, SCFebruary 16, 2015
i was responsible for the maintence of 198 campsites responsiblity includes all electrical plumbing 2sewage ponds and maintaining swimming pool no day ever alike i enjoy meeting people that was nice part of job i actually liked working there not afraid of hard work.had as many as 4 people work under me and sometimes just me had long dayd and short dayalso took care of all lawn upkeep
Pros
everyday different
Cons
no help somedays
Great
Exceptional Teacher Assistant (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCMay 14, 2014
Amazing job, I would do it again any day. Helping the students was the best part of the job.
Good family of associates
Market Manager (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCMay 11, 2014
Fast paced, quality customer service, extensive management training, being is in management work/life balance is hard.
Pros
Great benefits
Cons
expectations to reality do not compare
McClintock Woods
Lifeguard [summer employment] (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCOctober 16, 2013
The pool was all run by family and there was a lot of nepatism that prevented fairness to others outside the family.