Charming Charlie

Charming Charlie Employee Reviews

Great environment with fun employees.
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Orem, UTMay 15, 2015
Pros: Fun, easy to learn.
Cons: Pay is low.
Busy work environment. Greeting all customers let them know about our promotions going on. Ring up in timely manner.

Management is very understanding about hours and concerns. They are comfortable to be around and easy to understand.

Friendly coworkers, never any drama.

Hardest part would be making the sales goals on slow days.

The best part is the fun environment at work. You never feel pushed or stressed out.
Great management and staff but hard work doesn't always pay off
❸ Greeting and assisting customers (Former Employee), The woodlands, TXMay 11, 2015
Pros: great management, great staff, productivity, fun merchandise, get to show off creativity
Cons: low pay, odd hours, strict on order/arrangements
A typical day at Charming Charlies begins with a review of the newest styles and trends and a manager testing you on the know how. Great for boosting confidence in charmers selling and keeps them on their toes. After you are deemed ready you're sent in to assist guests with shopping choices and questions and keep the store looking neat and tidy. Everyone is kept pretty busy, and the store I worked at in particular was careful at choosing their staff, so everyone got along. Management was great and always supportive. Sadly my time working there I watched as numbers were more important than customers and corporate was pushing the store and its loyal staff to its limits with constant changes and unrelenting criticism. I watched as a lot of staff came and left, and eventually as much as I loved the store for what it had been the pay was not enough to keep me going.
Come in get the information on higher up and persue daily goals
Retail Associate (Seasonal Employee) (Former Employee), San Diego, CAMay 7, 2015
Pros: my customers
Cons: Management not professional
Greet customers and service them the best to my ability. l learned to be consistent. Management was very unprofessional. Co-workers where fun to work with and team players. Nothing was really hard about the job. I enjoyed the product. The set up of the store.
Excellent place to work and shop
Assistant Store Manager (Former Employee), Hallandale BeachMay 6, 2015
I enjoy working there, very friendly staff, I learned how to assist the store manager with merchadising the store. Manage the daily operation and performance of the store, drive sales and profitability, merchandising, floor sets & visual styling, suggestive selling and add on sales
Very upbeat enviroment
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Woodbridge, VAApril 30, 2015
Pros: Music and customers
Cons: Attitudes
Charming Charlie is a fun place to work at but at times can be stressful. A lot goes on at one time which brings out the worst in your coworkers.
Positive work environment
Senior Manager (Current Employee), Papillion NeApril 30, 2015
Pros: positive work environment
Cons: none
I have had an amazing experience at Charming Charlie.

I enjoy my staff and upper management as well.

I learned new ways to inspire customer loyalty.

I have developed new charmers by coaching and giving feedback into successful managers.
great oppurtunity, not enough hours
Charmer/Sales Associate (Current Employee), Woodstock, GAApril 26, 2015
Pros: awesome accesories, flexible scheduling
Cons: no hours
A typical day at work would be a consist of lots of customer service and being"trusted fashion ad visors, Meaning accessorizing different looks to make "her" feel fabulous. The most important part of the jpb is customers being satisfied with how you helped them and the remembering your names. The hardest part of the job is giving out basket to people are not shopping for a lot of merchandise.
a very nice work place
Lead maintenance Engineer (Current Employee), tx ,south Gessner, Missouri cityApril 25, 2015
Pros: free lunch and breaks
Cons: all benefits
the typical day at work when I modulate all the mechanic part of the instrument and it work better.
I learned to study any problem before start working
the management are so great
co-workers I usually like to work alone but sometime I need help or to discuss problems before working
the hardest part of the job they don't have a lot of tools .
the most enjoyable part of the job that no body disturb me when I work and I have all the power to do what is necessary
stressful environment
Charmer (Former Employee), Westland, MIApril 23, 2015
Great management team but the demands to continuously change the store around for each floor set every month and to move color stories around 3-4 times a week becomes extremely stressful and frustrating
Most fun and enjoyable environment
Seasonal Sales Associate (Former Employee), Rockford, ILApril 15, 2015
Pros: Interesting and fun environment.
Cons: na
The management was absolutely awesome! I loved how straight forward my direct manager was. My coworkers were very hip and cultural, very interesting to get to know them. Their was no hard part when it came to Charming Charlies, if it was not a seasonal position, I would have definitely opted to stick it out.
productive and enjoyable environment
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Roseville, CAApril 15, 2015
A typical day was fast paced. Coworkers were fun to work with, while management were all business. Customers could be difficult, but overall not bad.
Very fun and enjoyable place
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Gainesville, FLApril 12, 2015
Pros: breaks, time off, etc
Cons: N/A
I really did enjoy working at Charming Charlie; the environment itself was very comfortable and i found a special place there.
great summer job
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Marietta, GAApril 8, 2015
This ice cream shop is easy to work in and easy to please customers. The management is a poor though and does not maintain stability.
Not a bad place to work if you don't have a family.
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Atascocita, TXApril 7, 2015
Pros: decent pay, benefits, mostly fun work environment
Cons: upper management needs to improve, work hours, communication is lacking.
I enjoyed working with this company but the hours really took its toll on me. I also was sent to different stores very often which made the hours even longer. I did gain management development in this job though and had more responsibility that in my previous jobs, so that I do appreciate. Overall, I enjoyed my time there because I loved merchandising and selling but felt that upper-level management needs to improve on basically everything because they had a tenancy to tear you down for anything and everything and many times were full of empty threats of "write-up" and the gossip within the store level was out of this world--and I mean that negatively.
Jewelry Junky
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Houston, TXApril 6, 2015
If you love all things accessories this job is for you. They push you to sale, sale, sale but do not compensate in my opinion. I've seen girls working there for years and have no kind of advancement.
Fun and Friendly Environment
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Augusta, MEMarch 26, 2015
Pros: Providing help to people
Cons: No guaranteed hours
Managers provide an fun and friendly work environment. Enjoy interacting with customers and help them find the apparel and accessories to make them feel fabulous.
Fun Workplace
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Hammond, LAMarch 23, 2015
Pros: everyone was so friendly
Cons: not enough hours
Always had fun with customers and as a team
Learned how to create relationship with customers
Management was well organized
Co-workers were very friendly, worked well together
Hardest part was converting all people to buy
Most enjoyable part was seeing the smiles on peoples face that I helped find jewelry to match their wants and needs.
Commitment to Core Values
General Manager (Current Employee), Norman, OKMarch 12, 2015
Company strives on Customer Service...Fun, Friendly and Fabulous!! Core Values are represented at all levels. Fast growing accessories retailer.
Great teamwork and atmosphere.
Part time Assistant Manager (Current Employee), Marietta, GAMarch 12, 2015
It's always a fun day at work, you can always be sure to meet really nice customers and have fun helping them pick out merchandise.
fun work enviornment
Retail Associate (Current Employee), Woodbridge, NJMarch 10, 2015
Fun work environment in retail. Many of the hassles have been eliminated at the cash register. minimum wage is all you make.

1 2 3 4 5

About Charming Charlie

COMPANY It’s time for a FABULOUS career! charming charlie, the award-winning fashion accessories retailer, is the one-of-a-kind – Read more

Charming Charlie Salaries

$13.00 per hour

Charming Charlie Photos

Charming Charlie Store
Mad. Rag
Fall 2013 Visual Merchandising (created by me)