Charming Charlie Employee Reviews

Management it great
Charm Specialist (Current Employee) –  Marlton, NJJuly 1, 2017
I love working at cc in marlton. The managers are great and always willing to help you. They are nice and informative. The girls there make it a great team.
cool place
Handled Merchandising (Former Employee) –  Longview, TXJune 29, 2017
it was a cool place to work other than the catty girls. I'm not for drama but other than that it was a nice environment. the hours were okay but minimal pay
Fun
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Marlton, NJJune 26, 2017
Fun and essay summer job. Everyone is so nice and welcoming when you are a new employee. Wish I had more hours thought but it is a great place to work.
Pros
fun, essay, nice people
Cons
not enough hours
Loved working here!
Style Specialist (Former Employee) –  Folsom, CAJune 23, 2017
This was by-far one of the best places to work! So much fun and you have a quick work day most days, because you get to fix tables and help customers. I liked this job so much mainly because it had the best management too. Super easy to talk to and overall a great experience! If you need a place to work I highly suggest here!
I loved it but it just didn't pay enough
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Murfreesboro, TNJune 23, 2017
I love to help to style my customers for special events and for their everyday attire. I love teaching them about different colors and metals that go together. I enjoyed working with my managers. They were so much fun to work with.
Pros
Discounts, the merchandice, the managers
Cons
Pay, hardly any hours
Learning experience
Assistant Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Peoria, AZJune 21, 2017
My division of responsibilities at charming charlie consisted of leading the team through markdowns, visual floor set, inventory control, loss prevention, and sales training. Daily opening and closing duties such as submitting payroll, filing day to day paperwork, meeting daily sales and kpi goals, were also required. Conducting interviews and completing the hiring process, conducting team workshops, associate training, and taking on the role as the sales leader on the floor during selling hours. I learned a lot operationally and acquired experience managing a team. The nost enjoyable part of the job was the clientèle and the merchandise.
Pros
fun atmosphere
Cons
lack of work life balance
It was ok
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NEJune 20, 2017
It was ok for about 5 minutes. they left out that you have to work weekends, which didnt work for my schedule due to prior commitments (they were informed about this before they offered me a job). management sucked at the time. they have new management now, which some are the ladies i worked with at the time and they didnt really care for me. now because of this every time i go in i dont get good customer service.
amazing
Retail Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Bossier City, LAJune 19, 2017
It's amazing! I love how the place is organized by color!! The workers are super nice and will do everything they can to help you find what you come in for.
False hopes
Lead Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Granger, INJune 17, 2017
When I started working there I was painted a pretty picture by team working there and everything changed very quickly. Although I enjoyed working at Charming Charlie, it was nothing like I expected.
Cons
The manager lacked understanding of my schooling schedule
Fun place to work
Style Specialist (Former Employee) –  Gainesville, VAJune 16, 2017
Although it was a fun job and great experience working in retail, the pay was not worth the hassle and struggles with communicating with upper management.
Not too bad working here
Senior Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Fresno, CAJune 14, 2017
This is a great job for someone who is just out of high school and going to school at the same time. Not a lot of hours are given to employees. The pay is not great for "Charmers" and everything they do.
Unfortunate experience
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Johnson City, TNJune 13, 2017
This particular location is in a small town and hours were extremely low. The management has been completely turned over since my employment, so I hope that the environment is much more inviting and enjoyable.
great workplace!
Stylist (Sales Associate) (Current Employee) –  Arcadia, CAJune 8, 2017
it's a great place to work at, fun and always learning new things!
you have to love working with people because you're always connecting with someone!
Pros
great staff
Cons
hours
it had its ups and downs
sales representative/ head (Former Employee) –  Savannah, GAJune 6, 2017
My Co-workers were awesome but the way they treated the customers wasn't so much. I am a person who lives by the quote, " to get respect you have to give it." some of my co-workers didn't think that way so it affected our business. The management wasn't very organized, half of the time they were very dysfunctional and you never knew what the day had in store.
Just Say YES
General Manager (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJune 4, 2017
Very customer service driven. Just say Yes Behaviors. Always willing to go ABOVE and BEYOND for each and every customer! Great Promotions and Coupons.
Pros
comfortable environment
Cons
Charming charlie is a nice job to work
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Merrillville, INJune 4, 2017
Greeting customers and checking out customers, work on markdowns, cleaning the store, and restocking merchandise. I learned how things work in retail and far as management it was great in the beginning but then my manager made a comment about african american women that did not sit well with me.
Pros
love the merchandise
Cons
not many hours
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Huntsville, ALJune 3, 2017
Great place with a great manager. Learned a lot during this job and met some great people. I would highly recommend this job to anyone who is hard working.
Fun, Productive Workplace
Assistant Sales & Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  MarylandJune 2, 2017
Working at Charming Charlie was fun and productive. The culture was warm. The most enjoyable part of the job was working in a team with a common goal to drive sales, and have fun at the same time. I learned important management skills at Charming Charlie.
Pros
fun environment, nice co-workers, learning experience
Cons
only full-time employees have benefits
Productive and fun workplace
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Collierville, TNJune 1, 2017
I enjoyed my experience working at Charming Charlie for the most park. My supervisors were very much concerned with my skill development in many areas such as: retail sales, customer service, and corporate sales. They worked hard to make sure I was prepared for work experience post-undergrad.
Easy going
Visual lead (manager) (Current Employee) –  Lancaster, PAMay 30, 2017
The management in yeh story is understand and tries very hard to work around people schedules. Other employees are nice and easy to get a long with. Difinitly a good work environment.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Charming Charlie. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9