Charter Communications Employee Reviews in United States

Found 1,248 reviews matching the search
Outstanding company and organization
Technical Operations Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Gardnerville, NVJuly 19, 2016
Worked typically Monday through Friday

The most challenging aspect of the job came while working with the public when service interruptions occurred.

Great co-workers. A friendly, safe and exciting work environment. Management was supportive and always displayed a very high degree of professionalism.

Training opportunities always available.

Opportunity for advancement is only limited by one's own effort.
Pros
Diversity of daily tasks. Great work environment.
friendly work place
Billing Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Fond du Lac, WIJuly 16, 2016
overall nice place to work
has great benefits
very understanding and willing to work with you
hardest part of job is getting customers to understand that there are not any more promos to offer and we cant always extend there due date
Pros
great benefits, has vendor there every day
Cons
having to start on second shift
Charter gave me alot of skills the i was able to apply into and beond the work place
Installer/Technician (Former Employee) –  Fenton, MOJuly 16, 2016
Chater communications gave me plethora of skill sets the enhanced my ability to better serve the customer and be more adaptive to the goals of my team. inconvenient
Pros
meeting and dealing with such a wide aray of diffrent customers
Cons
weekley scheduling was inconvenient
Poor leadership
Northwest Area Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  WAJuly 16, 2016
In my OPINION:

Leadership positions within the company are underpaid. This is done by misrepresenting actual job duties vs job title. Upper management seems clueless and do not have ethics or integrity. The majority of employees have virtually no urgency, poor customer service and very poor co worker relations outside of their particular dept. The larger this company becomes the more incompetent they will become. This is not a company for anyone seeking a long term career with upward mobility regardless of what you are told. Beware to anyone seeking a leadership position, this is a company that welcomes laziness, incompetence and stupidity and it is extremely difficult to terminate the most ineffective of employee.
Pros
Free cable?
Cons
Nearly everything
Long term employment
Senior System Technician (Former Employee) –  Fenton, MOJuly 14, 2016
Worked for Charter for about 30 years, enjoyed my time with the company. Unfortunately they let a few of us go, I unknowingly was on that list.
Great work environment.
System Administrator (Current Employee) –  Riverport , Saint LouisJuly 13, 2016
Charter Communication is great place for work.Charter Management is really impressive. Teams are very supportive.Charter process are simple. It is very good place for learning.
Quiet, focused, and professional work environment
Network Analyst (Current Employee) –  Greenwood Village, COJuly 11, 2016
Charter Communications full review of day to day life, management, co-workers, hardest, and most enjoyable part of this job: to be announced
Pros
Free coffee, and tea
Cons
No Cons
Always busy and meeting new people.
Customer Relations Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Rochester, MNJuly 10, 2016
Working at Kwik Trip is a great experience. You're always helping people in a fast paced environment. There's always things to do, whether it's assisting customers, stocking the store or cleaning the premises. You're never bored working there.
Pros
Profit sharing, great work place.
Cons
No discount in store, sometimes really tiring.
Great benefits, lots of training. Fast changes
Retention Rep - Customer Support (Current Employee) –  Billings, MTJuly 10, 2016
I work to save customers. I educate customers on the features and benefits of their services and help them to lower their bill. The hardest part of the job is trying to help someone when they don't understand the quality of the product. I love my coworkers!! Best part of the day is helping those customers that feel lost and stuck. Knowing the they have options makes it so much better for them.
Pros
Free cable, int, phone
Cons
High stress, quick turnaround of employees
Everyday is a different day
Quality Assurance Inspector (Former Employee) –  Turlock, CAJuly 7, 2016
Every day interacting with different people, troubleshooting and educating customers with our products is my passion
great company
SENIOR BROADBAND TECHNICIAN (Former Employee) –  pepperell, maJuly 7, 2016
work life at charter was great! didn't have anyone hounding me and the work load was very reasonable. compensation was great too.
Pros
good pay.
Cons
not many
Very high quality of experence
Installer II (Former Employee) –  Redding, CAJuly 7, 2016
Experience of working with a well balanced co-workers, when a job needed to get done all as a family worked together to get it done.
Management was one of the best.
No Comment
Inbound Tech Support (Former Employee) –  Billings, MTJuly 7, 2016
Due to the nature of the management group. I find that it was more stressful working at this job more then anything.
I enjoy talking to my co-workers and also talking to my clients.
but It felt as if I overstay my welcome. I was making good money. I was doing a very good job. I do not want to write anything bad.
Amazing Co-workers
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, WAJuly 7, 2016
The day flies by as this is an incredibly busy call center. Co-workers are fun and understand the stress that we were all under. Typical day is very busy with little or no interruptions from management.
Pros
Amazing Benefits
Cons
Strict quota requirements
I alraeady wrote this
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Simpsonville, SCJuly 6, 2016
I am not sure why I am being forced to write this review again. Good company. Company policy is like a flavor of the months. Lacking real direction.
Good Treatment of Employees
Accountant (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOJuly 6, 2016
Charter is a good employer. They treat their employees well by providing excellent benefits and a low-stress environment. They also maintain high ethical standards which is a huge plus.
Great Lunch room
INTERNET/TELEPHONE COORDINATOR (Current Employee) –  Bridgeton, MOJuly 5, 2016
The amenities are better than most organizations that I've worked for in the past. I find that the game room offers a soothing relaxation feeling for employees. I like that i have a job
well organized and structured
Maintenance Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Worcester, MAJuly 4, 2016
A day at work consists of going through maintenance tickets to see what needs repair, adjusting or attention to. I work closely with internal and external customers. The management team is very helpful and approachable with any concerns or ideas. The best part of the job is I have a fair amount of freedom to solve, conduct and create any type of project, idea or issue.
Pros
job security, benefits and stability
Cons
no room for advancement
Great management and lots of opportunity
Broadband Installer Technician (Former Employee) –  Overland, MOJuly 4, 2016
a typical day is getting to your first job once you clocked in from your mobile device they give you, either if you took a vehicle home or start at the shop. you'll have to get to your job on time. its a time frame job. so you'll get a set number of jobs each day you work. and depending on work load for that day you might have to take some extra jobs. so that means overtime. plenty of overtime to go around. management really cares, because its their responsibility to make sure you do your job correctly and safely. the best part of the job is interacting with people and being outside, going around different places. also, problem solving is fun and makes the job fulfilling when done the right way. I would come back for sure.
Pros
management, teammates, take home vehicle, overtime, pay, experience, satisfying work
Cons
working in all weather conditions
Charter Communications
Environmental Lead (Current Employee) –  Englewood, COJune 30, 2016
Working with others in the group has been great and I have worked with some really great people. I've made some good friends in the process.
Pros
Hard working people
Cons
Lacking areas of improvement

Charter Communications Reviews by Location