Charter Communications

Charter Communications Employee Reviews

Overall nice place to work
Product Manager (Former Employee), Greenwood Village, COMay 16, 2015
Pros: Good healthcare and dental plans.
Cons: Slow in recognizing exceptional accomplishments by employees.
Younger energetic culture. Depending on the group and management there is good room to advance knowledge in technology.
I wouldn't recommend working here.
Customer Services Sales Representative Senior (Former Employee), Midland, MIMay 13, 2015
Pros: free to discounted cable, internet and phone. Insurance was good also.
Cons: Demand too high of sales goals
Typical day was trying to sale services, take in payments, issue and receive equipment from/for customer's, answer billing questions, schedule truck rolls for down/out services. I did learn a lot as far as television and internet technologies go and my co-workers were fantastic (for the most part). The hardest part of my day was trying to make un-achievable sales goals for the month to customer's who did not want to add more services to their bill as the billing for the services were too high. The best part of the job was the pleasant co-workers and the customer's.
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Simpsonville, SCMay 11, 2015
Pros: Location
Cons: My shift
I am very please to rate my job with Charter. It is an awesome company and it is filled with room for growth. I have learned to time manage so much better since working for Charter.
Do not expect any respect or suport from any Management
Direct Sales Representative (Former Employee), Traverse City, MIMay 9, 2015
Pros: not many
Cons: supervisor and above also milage pay only a fraction
Wish I could go into great details of this job but there is not enugh room on this page. The sales team greatly supported each other because the Management would not. There is not any sort of ongoing training Do not expect IT. Even if you have years of sales experience you will not be treated as you do and will never get any respect from your supervisor. Good luck make sure you have a brand new car your gonna beat it up in milage and don't expect to get any support on the weekends your supervisor will not be reachable. Very disappointed in the supervisor.
Diamond Staffing is great company to work for.
Broadband Technical Escalations Specialist (Former Employee), Worcester, MAMay 7, 2015
I enjoyed working to help employees and clients achieve their employment goals. I learned a lot about the staffing industry in Worcester, mass working for Diamond Staffing. I built a strong relationship with clients and candidates.
Great Balance for Personal and Professional Lifestyle
Account Planner (Current Employee), St. Louis, MOMay 6, 2015
Always busy with lots of change. Creative minds that work in an on going team work enviroment. My co-workers are respectful, helpful and full of personality. The hardest part of the job is there is just not enough time in the day to complete all of the tasks needed.
Very team based with great management
Billing Representative (Current Employee), Oshkosh, WIMay 6, 2015
Pros: Breaks and lunch help break up the day
Cons: Sitting at a desk with a headset on
A typical day is spent taking calls with a headset at a computer with three allotted times away from the computer. Most of the staff is very approachable and they strive for a team environment. The hardest part is when customers are extremely angry at the beginning of the call and they continue that level of anger throughout the time that your providing service. It also gets hard to talk that much on the phone.
sales associate, customer service rep
Sales associate (Current Employee), Kingsport, TNMay 5, 2015
I am a customer service rep in store my job is to rake payments issue equipment as well as transition into sales. I work 40 hours a week. I like customer service and sales. I put 100% and some into my job dailey.
Retention Representative (Former Employee), Vancouver, WAMay 5, 2015
Taking Inbound customer calls. It was amazing pay, but the shifts sucked. Their were a lot of employees so a lot of drama forsure but overall a good job.
Sales Support Supervisor (Current Employee), Walker, MIMay 3, 2015
Good place to work, with great people to work with. This place has taught me a lot when it comes to supervisor skills and telecommunications.
Overall Charter was a challenging place to work.
Workforce Manangement Analyst / Customer Service (Former Employee), Walker, MIApril 30, 2015
Charter was a difficult place to work for after a period of time.
Jobs were harder to achieve goals and stats. Management was hard to work with due to changes being consistently being made. Co workers were supportive and helpful.
It has great benefits
Sales Rep (Former Employee), town and country moApril 30, 2015
Pros: Atmosphere
Cons: Pressure
I liked working at Charter Communications , you get great benefits, some of the staff is unproffesional but you look past that. you also get a company to cater to the employees everyday
Unrealistic concepts
Advance Video Engineer (Current Employee), Greenwood Village, COApril 29, 2015
Pros: Learn a lot in a short period of time
Cons: Management doesn't care about employees
Engineers works day and night without without much job separation. Charter has an aggressive concept without thoroughly planning and providing workers the necessary tools to succeed.
good and productive workplace
Inbound Sales Representative (Former Employee), Town and Country, MOApril 29, 2015
Taking inbound phone calls from, patients, doctors, or pharmacist to
help provide the best information for a patient's plan benefits or prescription benefits.
Making sure callers are satisfied and get the information they need.
Good atmosphere with great people to work with.
Repair Advisor (Current Employee), Rochester MinnesotaApril 29, 2015
Charter Communications is full of great individuals to work with on the job. You will meet many other employees that will make work fun.
na
Commercial Support Technician I (Current Employee), Louisville, KYApril 29, 2015
Pros: great benefits
Cons: none
I currently work in the Network Operations Center and enjoy my job. I have been with the company 14 years currently. There is opportunity and room for advancement and ongoing education and training.
cable.
Sale Rep for cable (Current Employee), greenville ncApril 28, 2015
Pros: free lunches, games fun place to work
fun place to work , good company a lot of perks great benefits easy going graded by stats the hardest part of the job is when you first start an you have to get use to the systems the many system that you have to go thru
Organized work place
Customer Care Billing Advisor (Former Employee), Fond du Lac, WIApril 28, 2015
The people that you work for truly care about your and your performance within the company. There was a open door policy with management and were always there for you.
Depressing
High Speed Internet and Telephone repair agent (Current Employee), Louisville, kyApril 27, 2015
Pros: free access to go apps
Cons: 40 minute drive to work/ constant policy changes
The moral is extremely low due to constant changes to policy (daily) that affect every aspect of the job. The management is clueless and there is no merit system for any recognition or awards.
Exciting task challenges daily
Billing Advisor (Former Employee), Fond du Lac, WIApril 27, 2015
Pros: Free cable and grreat benefis
Cons: very emotionally draining
Taking calls and answering questions on specific customer billing. Navigating multiple computer programs in a safe and fast passed environment

About Charter Communications

Charter Communications navigates the waters of US cable services. The cable system operator has about 5 million mostly-residential – Read more

Charter Communications Salaries