Employer: Charter Property Group, Inc. is a stable Cincinnati, Ohio based property management company in business for 20 years. This is a full-time position for 200 units. The role contributes to net operating income through outstanding sales, marketing, and customer service effort. Responsibilities create exceptional resident experiences. Effective performance of duties maximizes rents and maintains high occupancy levels by following professional leasing practices, excellent communication skills, being organized at work, attention to detail, and following policies/procedures.
Education: Associate’s degree preferred, not required, in Marketing, Hospitality, Business, or Real Estate. Employer balances candidate’s education with personality, ability to be trained, and relevant work experience. Entry level opportunity.
Compensation: $10.00 per hour starting without experience. Negotiable based on experience (employer sets compensation to multi-family industry pay scale). Total compensation includes base pay rate plus commission/bonus.
Benefits: Health, Vision, and Dental. 44 paid holiday hours annually. 2 weeks of paid vacation accrue annually. 1 week of paid sick time.
Job Summary: Qualified candidates need apartment leasing experience or relevant marketing, sales, and customer service background. This is a property/entry level position with direct customer contact. You will work under the direction of the property manager and corporate marketing director. The right candidate has excellent phone, in person sales ability, and personality plus strong verbal and written communication skills. Office hours: Monday to Friday, 8:30AM to 5:30PM, Some Saturday Hours.
The position involves lead generation marketing, apartment product staging and customer service. Marketing activities include outreach marketing, interactive marketing, social media marketing, referral marketing, and creating new marketing programs.
- Maintain high occupancy levels
- Build rapport
- Discover our prospects needs, qualify, and find solutions
- Explain rental pricing and promotions; discuss floor plans, amenities, points of interest, services, and lease
- Show market ready apartments
- Regularly walk vacant and model units to insure rent readiness per company standards
- Contribute to team success by performing regular curb appeal inspections
- Perform daily follow-up on leads
- Process and rental applications using screening criteria
- Promote positive and proactive resident relations by working to make the living experience, particularly the first and last impressions, exceptional
- Explain and introduce new residents to our policies and procedures
- Leads the day to day leasing activities, community advertising, and outreach marketing
- Tracks marketing source success and recommends modifying, adding or removing sources
- Maintains and updates leasing and marketing materials, model units, tour paths and amenities in preparation for prospect visits and tours
- Assists with retention marketing, resident activities and community blog/newsletter
- Assists with interactive marketing: social media, internet search, and online
- Maintains and updates online and print advertising on a daily basis
- Suggest new marketing ideas and writes effective advertising copy
- Performs comparable rent studies
- Review and pre-approve all leasing files prior to requesting final approval
- Prepare Lease documents and related paperwork
- Assist Property Manager with resident move-in and move-out appointments
- Assists Property Manager in the collection of rents and fees
- Assist Property Manager with resident satisfaction and Lease renewals
- Support marketing analysis by recording accurate data on prospects and new residents
- Receives, investigates, and documents resident maintenance concerns before notifying the maintenance staff
- Assists in the preparation of reports relating to the status of leasing, marketing, renewals, occupancy rates and lease expirations
- Contacts utility companies to arrange for transfer of service for tenants when applicable
- Purchase marketing supplies and equipment
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite, desk-top publishing software, and Internet Search and Web Browsers,
- Pre-employment substance abuse screen, valid driver’s license, reliable transportation, and proof of auto insurance.
Include cover letter. Provide response to the questions below within your letter:
1. Why are you a good fit for this position?
2. Why are you an effective sales person?
3. What strategies or techniques do you use with customers to close sales?
Indeed - 30+ days ago