Chase Card Services Employee Reviews

Fast paced incoming calls
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXAugust 27, 2017
It's a great place to work if you enjoy sitting thru ought the shift. Pay is awesome and benefits are amazing. It really is a incredible place to work at, but when it comes to trying to change your schedule it's difficult.
Pros
Many benefits, annual raise, pay is biweekly
Cons
Sitting all day, hard to get a different schedule
Transparency
Team Leader (Director) Collections (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXAugust 23, 2017
A large organization that truly was to big to fail, but they did their best to be upfront and honest with it's customers, investors and regulatory agencies. They truly honored the word "transparent"
Productive and fun workplace
Operations Specialist (Former Employee) –  Wilmington, DEAugust 8, 2017
The work environment was very wonderful and friendly and supportive.

The workflow was constant, almost non-stop with two 15 minute breaks and a half hour lunch.

The hardest part of the job was sorting mail.

The most enjoyable part of the job: Customer service, Processing payments for our customers and giving to others is good. :)
A typical Day at JP Morgan Chase
Customer Service Specialist II (Former Employee) –  Heathrow, FLAugust 4, 2017
A typical day at work for JP Morgan Chase is definitely interesting you never know what to expect with the type of calls received but you can always depend on your team for support.
Marketing Department was very competitive
MARKET RESEARCH COMPETITIVE INTELLIGENCE ANALYST (Former Employee) –  Wilmington, DEJuly 14, 2017
The Marketing department was very competitive but not cut-throat. The manager that I worked with was professional and kind. Some employees needed to learn boundaries.
It's a call center
Customer Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Lake Mary, FLJune 7, 2017
Life used to be good working there, then all went down as usual. Maybe things will get better when the economy and incentive plans increase. Until then, it's a job; a very stressful job.
Pros
Schedule
Cons
Takes a While to Move up
Not a bad place to wok
Customer Service Specialist (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLMay 31, 2017
I was there for 5 and a half years and it wasn't the worst job I've ever had.It was a call center where things changed very quickly and most days half the staff was stressed about something. If you have health issues you better make it through the first year with nothing happening and then make sure you get fmla or you may have issues keeping your job.
Pros
great people to work with on my team, free food
Cons
absence policy, stressful
Fraud Recovery Analyst
Fraud Recovery Consultant II (Current Employee) –  Elgin, ILMay 20, 2017
Document customer account activities, spend history. Accuracy and attention to detail. Review of transactions and determine if fraudulant or legitimate. Approach problems logically and with good judgement to ensure of the appropriate customer outcome.
workplace
Call Center, service to Sales-Senior Advisor (Former Employee) –  Westerville, OHApril 18, 2017
People are great to work with. Training does not give you all you need to perform job duties, must be able to use your own discretion without breaking rules a lot of times.
dont want to
Financial Services Advisor (Former Employee) –  Springfield, MOApril 13, 2017
great company to work for, but dont want to write in this section... great place to work for, wish i still was working there.The atmosphere was just amazing.
Always Changing
Sr. Financial Services Representative (Current Employee) –  Springfield, MOMarch 21, 2017
I have been with this company for five years and still love it. You have to start at the bottom and work your way up just like in any other job you may do. You have to do the grunt work to get to the prize. Co-Workers are amazing I love the management not had any issues. Paid Vacation Paid Personal Time and Paid Sick leave not to mention the 401k, Pension, and employee stock program. Also Medical, Vision, Dental, Life, and Disability insurance. (We all know that talking on the phone and dealing with rude people sucks that's a no brainer.. But again if you stick with it and do the grunt work light will shine at the end of that tunnel and you will be thankful you stuck with it. Advancement Opportunities are everywhere!)
Pros
Grown Up Benefits
Cons
you will have to start with the Grunt work so expect it!
Racist all the way.
Specialist I (Former Employee) –  Elgin, ILMarch 18, 2017
Very racist environment,if you're not a while straight male good luck trying to last more than a month,cafeteria is a JOKE super limited and super expensive.
Pros
None.
Cons
Racist people, super expensive cafeteria, everyone there thinks they own the place.
Interacting enviroment
First Response Desk (Supervisor) (Former Employee) –  Elgin, ILMarch 8, 2017
I worked in collections for one year then I was promoted to a Supervisor Position (First Response Desk). The position was never the same from day to day, mostly taking irate customer calls. The group also handled settlements, special programs, charge off accounts and overflow calls from other departments. The most enjoyable aspect was learning different departments, assisting customers and my co-workers. The hardest part of the job was being cussed out and not being permitted to hang up unless the conversation turned threatening or counseling people if they threatened suicide.
Pros
Variety of calls
Cons
Hard to get days off and high stress enviroment
Good times
Fraud Specialist (Former Employee) –  Elgin, ILMarch 7, 2017
The worst part working here was the customers. The managers are great and the company for the most part was also, always acknowledged great performance. Moving around is fairly easy but moving up is difficult.
Inbound/Outbound Fraud Analyst (Former Employee) –  Elgin, ILJanuary 10, 2017
I was a FT employee in many areas of fraud. I also assisted in new hire classes as a Training Assistant. The management was accessible to discuss new ideas for new hires. My co-workers were productive and a fun place to work. The hardest part of my position was having to leave the position due to relocation. Overall, I enjoyed my time at Chase and the teams I worked on. I also enjoyed working closing with management with ideas for upcoming hires to the company.
Pros
Town halls were informative for providing feedback to let employees know the company profits/losses, also provided feedback as to what other processes were coming up.
Cons
Time off for vacations, Fhol, were difficult, you were competing again your team for time off.
Alright
Senior Service Specialist (Former Employee) –  Lake Mary, FLDecember 19, 2016
Chase was a great call center to work in. There is where I honed most of my current skills. Benefits are great However, work environment is robotic and impersonal.
great place
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Springfield, MONovember 9, 2016
Phone based customer service. Pretty much spend all day on the phone assisting customers. Enjoyed being around the people I worked with. Great benefits. Excellent training program.
Pros
always doing some kind of prize, chase swag, give aways.
Cons
none stop on the phones can burn you out
Fun place to work
Sr. Specialist II - Chargeback Analyst (Former Employee) –  Westerville, OHSeptember 7, 2016
Advancement opportunities, big work load, not enough employees, great employees, management is okay, poor compensation, good benefits and vacation time.
Great company - great leaders
Community & Communications Manager (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJuly 31, 2016
Excellent leadership and opportunity for advancement and mobility.
Professional mentorship available and great relationship building. Organized training and resources available. Great work / life balance and employee assistance programs.
Perfect job if you're a people person
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Springfield, MOMarch 19, 2016
I really, really loved this job & was very disappointed when I was fired. I'd really intended on retiring from this company. The pay & benefits are AWESOME! I met many great people working here. My only complaints are 1) there seemed to be a lack of communication between managers as I would be told the same thing multiple times from at least 2 different managers, & 2) when my numbers weren't meeting quota requirements for up selling to customers, my manager offered additional training to improve my percentage, which I gladly accepted. In spite of asking multiple times when I might receive extra training it never happened & as a result I was fired.
Pros
Great pay & benefits, comfortable work environment, friendly co-workers willing to help
Cons
Issues communication between management, not following through on promises to service reps