CHASE MANHATTAN BANK

CHASE MANHATTAN BANK Employer Reviews

that was a temporary job that i enjoyed
Portfolio Accounting Analyst (Former Employee), New York, NYDecember 10, 2014
I learned a lot about investment banking. the most enjoyable part of the job was the diverse culture of people I worked with
Fun Place to work
ACCOUNT OFFICER (Former Employee), New York, NYNovember 19, 2014
Pros: barbeques
Cons: short breaks
Typical day was answering calls from clients and processing customer requests in the database, This was the base of my administrative start. My co workers were great and fun and I enjoyed the family that was created from this experience.
Fast paced
Electronic Inscriber (Former Employee), Carlstadt, NJNovember 16, 2014
Time management was crucial. I learned to work quickly and efficiently.
Assistant Treasurer (Former Employee), Forest Hills, NYNovember 9, 2014
A typical day was interacting with Mortgage Brokers and their clients. I learned many things which led me to gain lending authority and the position of Team Leader for the Long Island region.
Nice place to work
OS SYSTEMS PROGRAMMER (Former Employee), Somerset, NJOctober 15, 2014
Good people and a good company. When I was there they had a good education policy and were not afraid to spend money a quality education.
Very productive
Bank Teller (Former Employee), New York, NYSeptember 22, 2014
Pros: take a break to boost your energy
Cons: continue with lots of energy and deliver
Being focus, done all the necessary work for customer service such as withdrawals and reconciling records sorted and filed deposit slips and cheques, and transferring large funds to respective places.
Banking dream
Customer Services Sales Associate (Former Employee), Jericho, NYSeptember 5, 2014
Learned a lot about home equity loans, credit solutions. Working with Chase thought me some ins & outs of the banking world.
Supervisor and co-workers were good people to work with. Too bad they relocated to Texas.
good
Assistant Control Specialist (Former Employee), New York, NYAugust 19, 2014
great work environment
great co-workers
room for advancement
Productive and great pleace to work for.
Customer Service Account Administrator (Former Employee), NYCAugust 7, 2014
Very professional place to work for. Dealing with customers all day long. Operations was relocated to Dallas, and I chose not to relocate.
Productive place to work
Documentation Analyst (Supervisor FRA Section) (Former Employee), New York, NYAugust 7, 2014
Pros: great place
Cons: low salary
Extremely busy and long days. High volume processed every day.
Supervised 14 staff members at the Credit Union
Great management team
Commuting from Staten Island early hours in the morning and returning late hours at night.
The everyday challenges.
Great company
Collector (Former Employee), Tampa, FLAugust 5, 2014
Good company to growth,big expectations. Great family and employee oriented
One of the greatest banks in the US
Front End Collector to Supervisor (Former Employee), Tampa, FLJuly 24, 2014
Pros: going to work every day
Cons: company downsize
Training employees; Interviewing perspective employees; assisting customers with credit repair to cross site training. I learned the sky is the limit regarding career development when a company has to correct people leading their teams. Excellent management! Colleagues were like family, we looked out for each other and always had each other and the – more... company best interest at heart. We gave each other the tough messages and they were received in love. The hardest part of this job was leaving due to company downsize after a challenging merger in 2004; yet the most enjoyable part of the job was showing up every day. – less
A company where you can advance.
Sr. Loan Operations Specialist (Former Employee), Houston, TXJuly 18, 2014
A day of work includes, research loan documents, process loan payments, loan payoffs, vault audits and other clerical duties.
learning different tasks
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee), New York, NYJuly 17, 2014
Pros: always something to learn
Cons: always played a team player
learning different steps in the banking field doing wiring of funds to other areas
Great place to work, location and all
Lead Teller and Assistant Manager Trainee (Former Employee), Manhasset, NYJuly 9, 2014
Pros: friendly atmosphere, great location, promotions
Cons: no security windows however, we did not need it.
Great location in Manhasset. All the customers were great we were all like one big family. Started as a Teller and was able to work my way up to Assistant Manager. Great benefits. Paid for my college classes. Loved that job and all who worked at the branch and the customers.
Enjoyed the job and advancement opportunitites
2nd Vice President (Former Employee), New York, NYJune 17, 2014
I really enjoyed working at Chase. There were a variety of careers available and the managers seemed open to allowing movement.
Great dependable co
Legal Secretary/Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), New York, NYJune 2, 2014
Very professional work environment. Lots of opportunities for advancement and growth. Very helpful management.
Researching disputes in order to correct errors allowed me to provide our customers with the credits or information they needed was what I enjoyed mo
Dispute Resolution Analyst (Former Employee), Newark, DEMay 31, 2014
Pros: great atmosphere, excellent benefits, comparable pay rates were definitey a plus, being able to work overtime at my leisure
Cons: choosing what guidelines certain disputes fell under had to be exact or may have been rejected.
Customer credit card disputes would be queued up and my functions was to do whatever necessary in order to resolve the customers main issue which was anything from requesting transaction receipts to prove a charge, making sure a customer wasn't double billed or charged for services they didn't receive down to verifying the charge even belonged on the – more... correct customers card. The research we performed was mainly information and guidelines set by VISA and MasterCard so frequent contact with those companies and various 3rd party merchants was required on a regular basis. Co-workers and Management were great and everyone was trained in their functions with follow up training on a regular basis. Although it was a fairly large department with many employees, everyone was very friendly and eager to help at anytime. Reviewing all of the guidelines set in place by VISA and MC then matching which one the dispute fell under could be a challenge depending on the situation. – less
Collection on Credit Cards
Collector (Former Employee), Chicago, Il.May 30, 2014
A typical day consisted of collecting outstanding balances on credit cards. Management and coworkers were always ready and available for any assistance needed. There was no hard part, I enjoy being at work collecting revenue.
GREAT LEARNING EXPERIENCE
Consultant (Former Employee), New York, NYMay 30, 2014
Pros: learning experience
Cons: long hours
OPPORTUNITY TO LEARN MANY DIFFERENT OPERATIONS