CHASE MANHATTAN BANK Employee Reviews

Chase Manhattan Bank
Collections Representative (Former Employee), Tampa, FLJuly 13, 2015
I really enjoyed working for them because I had to do my little investigation in reference to the fraud portion of some of my calls. I enjoyed trying to track the clients down for their resolution of the situation.
Fun play to work, great beneftis
Customer Assistance Specialist (Former Employee), ROCHESTER NEW YORKJune 8, 2015
Pros: great benefits
Cons: Company does not shut down the the weather is bad.
I love working for Chase and I am going to miss my Chase family. I have been with Chase for 28 years and I have learn how to over come many obstacle. My managers doors were always open and they made me fell like I was part of the team.
Very Productive, awesome work experience
Assistant Branch Manager (Former Employee), Woodside, NYMay 18, 2015
Pros: Always changing, however tutorials and study guides were always available
Cons: N/A
Learned a great deal from the operations department to sales, customer service, etc. Very faced paced, customer service driven, always exceeded goals as given.
wishing the merger never took place
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), New York, NYMay 17, 2015
Pros: Met life long friends
Cons: The company's Merger.
This company gave me the experience and tools needed to be as productive and knowledge of being a team player. This company had is a great organization. The merger of J.P. Morgan and chemical bank, caused demographic changes along with departmental closures loved working there.
Exciting face pace
Doc Prep/Flood/Funding Coordinator (Former Employee), Cleveland, OHMay 12, 2015
A typical day would be to call the brokers around the world to verify information from previous day. I've learned that if you work hard you will be rewarded. Management & co workers were excellent I've made a lot of new friends, The hardest part of the job was making sure your work went out on time. The most enjoyable part would be that this company showed interest in there employees.
Productive hard working with great employee rewards
Close by Phone Representative (Former Employee), Rochester, NYApril 27, 2015
Pros: Great people, company compensation
Cons: Long hours
Fast paced, busy, in your face hard work. It taught me to be proactive in my thinking, detailed, analytical in my thinking and efficient with my time. Many opportunities to learn new skills. work in different departments and employee learning and training.

The most enjoyable part of my day was our team and the reward of doing a good job. My co-workers worked together to meet deadlines and get the work out. Helping when ever needed. A great group on this team. Truly good people.
Hardest parts stressful when rates drop.
Professional organization which has changed with the times.
Treasurer Chase Manhattan Bank USA (Former Employee), Wilmington, DEApril 10, 2015
The organization has changed dramatically from when I first joined due to acquisitions and a changed regulatory environment. Banking and business in general has gone through a number of consolidations which has placed greater work loads on individuals still employed. Technology enables employees to do more with less people and has tethered the employees to their jobs to a greater extent. I believe the environment which I enjoyed with the company no longer exists either with this organization or others in the industry.
Working for one goal
Data Entry/Operations Clerk (Former Employee), New York, NYApril 6, 2015
Pros: On the job training
Cons: none
A typical day would be to perform audits of account receivables/payables. Processed debit/credit to client accounts, review account errors on banks micro-films then send to Adjustment department for correction. I learned to work as a team for a single goal. I enjoyed working with the both the staff and management. The most enjoyable part of the job was working to decrease the banks rejected checks and accomplishing that goal.
Very structured work environment.
Account Reconciliation Specialist (Former Employee), Wilmington, DEApril 6, 2015
A typical day for me consisted of my handling between 200 - 400 reconcilement packages per month, and performing duties such as receiving input, purging and putting reconcilement packages together for reconcilement. I learned the importance of detail, and research. The management team was both team and customer focused. There were no hard parts of the job for me. It was exciting, and fun. My coworkers were a please to work with, always providing assistance and helping one another.
Working as a team makes the company productive
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee), New York, NYMarch 18, 2015
A typical day at work begins at 9:AM with lots of entries
Learned that mistakes are not acceptable
Management encourages excellence
Being a team player gets along with co-workers
The hardest part of the job is unable to balance the end of the entries
The most enjoyable part of the job is meeting the deadline with accuracy
Custody Specialist
Custody Specialist (Former Employee), 254 Munoz Rivera Ave.March 4, 2015
Pros: launge and cafetiria
Processing customers instruction of investments on time frame required.
All the systems required to process customers transactions, reports balancing and end of day process.
Excellent teachers, team work orientated
Co-workers excellent group willing to learn in cross training and to work as a unit.
Data entry large amount of instructions on all the systems required to process each instruction on the FEDS time frame.
Balancing the transactions at the end of day
Technology Officer (Former Employee), Jericho, Long IslandFebruary 5, 2015
Pros: management and peers
Cons: mergers and departments moving to different locations
Chase was my first job out of college where I could not ask for a better experience. Management and Co-workers became friends. Attitude of the department was that is was always a team effort
ok
Senior Teller (Former Employee), New York, NYDecember 18, 2014
No room for growth
Job was ok
did not enjoy my time
ok
Banking at its best
Sales/Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Hicksville, NYDecember 14, 2014
Helped clients with deposit accounts and upselling to give them the accounts to help their money grow. The people and managers their were superb and they even had a cafeteria where you could have fresh hot breakfast and lunch. They also provided discounts to employees who opened accounts with them. Excellent place to work and always room to grow.
that was a temporary job that i enjoyed
Portfolio Accounting Analyst (Former Employee), New York, NYDecember 10, 2014
I learned a lot about investment banking. the most enjoyable part of the job was the diverse culture of people I worked with
Fun Place to work
ACCOUNT OFFICER (Former Employee), New York, NYNovember 19, 2014
Pros: barbeques
Cons: short breaks
Typical day was answering calls from clients and processing customer requests in the database, This was the base of my administrative start. My co workers were great and fun and I enjoyed the family that was created from this experience.
Fast paced
Electronic Inscriber (Former Employee), Carlstadt, NJNovember 16, 2014
Time management was crucial. I learned to work quickly and efficiently.
Assistant Treasurer (Former Employee), Forest Hills, NYNovember 9, 2014
A typical day was interacting with Mortgage Brokers and their clients. I learned many things which led me to gain lending authority and the position of Team Leader for the Long Island region.
Nice place to work
OS SYSTEMS PROGRAMMER (Former Employee), Somerset, NJOctober 15, 2014
Good people and a good company. When I was there they had a good education policy and were not afraid to spend money a quality education.
Very productive
Bank Teller (Former Employee), New York, NYSeptember 22, 2014
Pros: take a break to boost your energy
Cons: continue with lots of energy and deliver
Being focus, done all the necessary work for customer service such as withdrawals and reconciling records sorted and filed deposit slips and cheques, and transferring large funds to respective places.