Company Information – CHASE Professionals was founded in Atlanta, GA in 1979 and has grown to a successful recruiting/staffing firm with 26 branches and nearly $50 million in annual sales. Most of our branches are full-service branches, while several specialize in a particular field, giving our clients the best of both worlds.
CHASE Philosophy – Our goal is to honor God by applying Biblical principles to the workplace.
1. We try to maintain the highest ethical standards and try to always do the right thing.
2. We strive to always practice the Golden Rule, treating all others like we want to be treated.
3. We value excellence in performance at the corporate level, the branch level, and the individual level.
For 32 years we have helped tens of thousands of people accomplish their goals. This includes people looking for full-time jobs, those looking for opportunities to earn money for a short period of time , those seeking to improve skills and learn new ones, and new grads entering the work force wanting to get some experience.
CEO – Roy Abernethy has a B.A. from Duke University and an M.B.A. from the University of Pittsburgh, as well as several years in Human Resources experience with a large company. He founded his own staffing firm in 1973.
Company Awards & Recognitions:
- Atlanta’s Top 25 Employment Agencies (2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2012)
- Atlanta’s Top 100 Private Companies (2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008)
- Atlanta’s 50 Fastest-Growing Private Companies (2004, 2005, 2006)
- Circle of Excellence (2011, 2012) – less
322 salaries reported
$10.25 per hour
230 salaries reported
$12.92 per hour
459 salaries reported
$11.37 per hour