CHASE Professionals Employee Reviews in United States

Worked in In flight for World Airways
Flight Administrative Assistant/Flight Attendant (Former Employee) –  Peachtree City, GAMay 15, 2016
Loved the job but got hired full time as one of their Flight Attendants I loved working in IN Flight so when I went on line I knew what they dealt with at corporate Great company I hate they went out of business
Pros
Learned the aircrafts, learned AIMES
Cons
Low pay, I was working through a temporary agency
Worst staffing company (Rolling Meadows)
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Rolling Meadows, ILJune 2, 2016
One of the worst staffing companies to work for. They have extremely lazy recruiters that like to waste people's time and lie saying they have lots of assignments when they really don't have any. Avoid this staffing company at all costs especially the Rolling Meadows location
Cons
fun and productive company with fitness center.
Customer Care Representative (Former Employee) –  TexasMarch 16, 2016
In my opinion, a typical day at work would be to come in in the mornings, log in on phone line, make sure I would be ready to take the first call and able to assist the members in prescription, and able to answer any question they may have for me make sure call documents use all systems love learning new information on aetna Navigator side management was always able to assist in whatever help needed , and co-workers were always friendly, and every one always assisting each other very friendly place to work everyone treated each other like family, hardest part of the day was leaving, I enjoyed everything their was about the job.
Pros
no one ever has to stand over your back and assist you working in my own office.
Cons
N/A
A fun company to work
Banquet Server (Current Employee) –  Greenville, SCMarch 1, 2016
A typical work were setting up and preparing for the function. l heard how to play and be part of team, everything that has to be done is dependent upon co-workers helping co-workers. We usually have the same people working but sometimes we may have a new face, it so fun to work people of different age groups. The hardest part of the job is setting up the function, its a little time consuming especially when have a party of 600 or more people. I enjoy the part when the function is starting, because then we are allowed to break and eat. Once the function is over it is showtime-time to rock and roll the clean up.
Overall a great place to work. Good Family Enviorment
Energy Hardware - Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Greer, SCApril 19, 2016
A typical day at work would begin with conversation of the daily duties ahead and proceed with daily duties. Coworkers were great to get along with.
Pros
Treated Employees Like Family
Cons
AdvancePlacement
work for them was fun.
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Roanoke, VAJune 22, 2016
the company was good to work with,And i like working for the temp. service.I did production work.My coworker was nice,plus the action around the place were interesting.
very friendly
General Laborer (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJune 21, 2016
wile i worked for chase i never had more than a couple of days between assignments . they always found work for me as quickly as possible. i dont have any complaints
Chase finds jobs quicky/effectively
Lumber Handler (Current Employee) –  Suwanee, GAApril 14, 2016
Chase is extremely friendly and professional , they have helped me quite a lot. The job I received was not quite what I was looking for.
different nationality
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCFebruary 28, 2016
waiting for product or lead to set -up. standing too long co-workers were helpful . reward for teamwork and overtime . teamwork
Pros
new experience
Cons
not enough hours
Testing
Molding Operator (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCFebruary 12, 2016
Promise you a job!!!Take three tests for them score big!!Clients like your resume!!!Tell you when to start change their mind!! Gas card or something!Temp agent are full of S___
Productive and good people to work with.
General laborer/Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MOJanuary 24, 2016
People are helpful to find a job that I can do and I always get the job done. I will always call them for back for job when I need work.
very professional and they work hard to find work for their candidates
Temporary Office Worker (Current Employee) –  Rolling Meadows, ILNovember 18, 2015
I was very impressed at how Chase was able to find work for me. They had a great personal touch as well regarding finding out not only my salary requirements, but also my interests.
my job
Work as a temporary worker at various warehouses (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GANovember 2, 2015
the day would start as usual I would gather all the necessary items I needed in order to get the job done. I learned how to use a pallet jack and I also learned how to stock and unload trucks. the hardest part was getting use to walking long halls.
Its a temp agency
Temporary Employee (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GANovember 7, 2015
They're isn't much to say about chase professionals but that they help me find multiple jobs. They send you to other business to work as a temp with less pay as the full time employees.
Pros
they find you jobs
Cons
jobs are not always long term
Landscaper/Groundskeeper (Former Employee) –  Greenville, SCDecember 29, 2015
Were very fast in finding me reliable employment, although the employment was only seasonal would have preferred long term year round employment.
Quick placement
Various Administrative Assignments (Current Employee) –  Kennesaw, GAAugust 16, 2015
I like Chase Professionals, however, I find that they staff a lot of temporary assignments versus permanent. For anyone that needs a job quickly, and doesn't mind the various temp assignments I highly recommend. However, when seeking permanent employment and job security I say steer clear.
Pros
You get paid weekly!
Cons
You get no hint of advance notice when an assignment has ended.
Goof experience
accounts receivable clerk (Former Employee) –  Duluth, GANovember 22, 2015
. The recruiter that sent me to this position was not honest about the work schedule and did not state the company worked on holidays and worked long hours
Pros
Cons
Low pay
working
Forklift Operator (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GADecember 15, 2015
I have a workday that starts at 7am and goes till 330pm. The workday is ok but it needs to be more fulfilling for me. I need more of a challenge.
Great company to work for
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Buckhead, GANovember 9, 2015
I enjoyed working for this company because I was able to increase my recruiting skillset. The co-workers in my branch were delightful.
Pros
Small intimate setting
Cons
The branch closed
productive
Crane Operator/ Forklift/ Driver (Former Employee) –  Conroe, TXNovember 23, 2015
it was a good experience working with them I learned so many things and they were willing to teach me when I did not know how to do something.
Pros
pay
Cons
hours

CHASE Professionals Reviews by Location