CHASE Professionals Employee Reviews

Chase finds jobs quicky/effectively
Lumber Handler (Current Employee) –  Suwanee, GAApril 14, 2016
Chase is extremely friendly and professional , they have helped me quite a lot. The job I received was not quite what I was looking for.
Good customer service & great IT jobs
Java Developer (Current Employee) –  Dunwoody, GAJune 28, 2012
I had the chance to work with CHASE Professionals on my last job search. The lady I worked with was extremely helpful in presenting me with career options and coaching me through my interviews. She was excellent in providing me with feedback and walking me through the process.

I would recommend CHASE to my friends in the future and will go to them first if I ever need a recruiter.
Pros
excellent benefits, good communication, experienced recruiters
different nationality
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCFebruary 28, 2016
waiting for product or lead to set -up. standing too long co-workers were helpful . reward for teamwork and overtime . teamwork
Pros
new experience
Cons
not enough hours
Great People who want you to succeed
Receiving, Material Handler (Current Employee) –  Daleville, VAMay 18, 2013
CHASE is a temporary service, so security isn't an option. However, the staff works hard to find suitable placements. They are friendly, encouraging & inclusive.

The only drawback is that there are no benefits what-so-ever. What they call medical insurance is laughable & they don't offer paid holidays or vacation time.

That being said, I'd still recommend them. They're great folks who genuinely want their employees to succeed & grow.
Pros
gay friendly
Cons
no benifits
Testing
Molding Operator (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCFebruary 12, 2016
Promise you a job!!!Take three tests for them score big!!Clients like your resume!!!Tell you when to start change their mind!! Gas card or something!Temp agent are full of S___
Company rating would be unfair as it would depeng greatly on local management
Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCMarch 12, 2013
At the beginning of my tenure here, I had an Incredible Manager! After this manager left, replacing her proved impossible. the company itself was not extremely technologically advanced. However there were layers of experts who were instantly reachable and always helpful and knowledgeable.
Cons
layoffs and salary cutbacks
Staffing
Lab Technician (Former Employee) –  Arlington Heights, IllinoisMarch 13, 2012
Chase Professionals, is a great company to work for. They provide temp to perm positions and direct placements. I was a recent college graduate with no work experience & they placed me with an outstanding company in my field of study. The company hired me on board after my probationary period. I will be eternally grateful for all their help and mentorship.
Pros
health benefits
Cons
no vacation, or holiday pay.
Productive and good people to work with.
General laborer/Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MOJanuary 24, 2016
People are helpful to find a job that I can do and I always get the job done. I will always call them for back for job when I need work.
Excellent company
On-Site Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Dayton, TNOctober 8, 2012
Chase is an excellent company that cares greatly for their employees, offers great benefits and treats everyone with respect. They adhere to the "golden rule" in every aspect of their business dealings, whether it is their employees, their clients or business associates. Great work environment! Great company! Great employers!
Landscaper/Groundskeeper (Former Employee) –  Greenville, SCDecember 29, 2015
Were very fast in finding me reliable employment, although the employment was only seasonal would have preferred long term year round employment.
Unsatisfied
juice factory employee (Current Employee) –  south carolinaMarch 1, 2012
I was very unsatisfied with their services because with the jobs that they were providing for me i couldn't find permanent positions and the positions that i was offered they did not provide very good compensation or benefits.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
no permanent positions, short breaks, no benefits
If you are a serious worker with an ambitious mentality this job has opportunities.
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Chattanooga, TNApril 23, 2013
Promising and productive enviroment. I understood prompt timing better. My co-workers were great. It was only hard if weren't used to warehouse work. I like busy work helps the day pass by.
Pros
great hours and comfortable jobs.
Cons
no benefits
working
Forklift Operator (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GADecember 15, 2015
I have a workday that starts at 7am and goes till 330pm. The workday is ok but it needs to be more fulfilling for me. I need more of a challenge.
Quick placement
Various Administrative Assignments (Current Employee) –  Kennesaw, GAAugust 16, 2015
I like Chase Professionals, however, I find that they staff a lot of temporary assignments versus permanent. For anyone that needs a job quickly, and doesn't mind the various temp assignments I highly recommend. However, when seeking permanent employment and job security I say steer clear.
Pros
You get paid weekly!
Cons
You get no hint of advance notice when an assignment has ended.
It is ok if you are young with no responsibilities
Assembly Worker (Former Employee) –  Newnan, GAJanuary 7, 2014
From my experience Chase is okay. Unfortunately, they put me with a company that had no intentions of hiring me full time.
Cons
as a temp, you have no benefits
the co-workers helped the day seem to go by faster
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCOctober 5, 2015
I always enjoyed going to work while employed with this company. The supervisor always made the environment so worker friendly.
Pros
work envoirment
Cons
job security
Its a temp agency
Temporary Employee (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GANovember 7, 2015
They're isn't much to say about chase professionals but that they help me find multiple jobs. They send you to other business to work as a temp with less pay as the full time employees.
Pros
they find you jobs
Cons
jobs are not always long term
productive
Crane Operator/ Forklift/ Driver (Former Employee) –  Conroe, TXNovember 23, 2015
it was a good experience working with them I learned so many things and they were willing to teach me when I did not know how to do something.
Pros
pay
Cons
hours
my job
Work as a temporary worker at various warehouses (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GANovember 2, 2015
the day would start as usual I would gather all the necessary items I needed in order to get the job done. I learned how to use a pallet jack and I also learned how to stock and unload trucks. the hardest part was getting use to walking long halls.
Good Temp Agency
Member Outreach Associate/Quality Management (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GANovember 18, 2013
Depending on where I was assigned, I typically worked a 40hr work week. I mainly had office jobs, so a typical day at work consisted of me at my desk entering data or doing research. I learned about the medicaid/medicare industry and the goals they have to meet each year for their members.

Management for the temp agency seemed to work hard at assigning me quickly. My co-workers that I met through the temp agency were awesome, and we remained in touch even after our assignments ended. The hardest part of the job was knowing it would end soon. The most enjoyable part of the job was making a difference.

CHASE Professionals Reviews by Location