CHASE Professionals Employee Reviews

Professional work place, provided will all necessary tools to do job.
Senior Recruiter/Business Development (Former Employee) –  Pasadena, TXJune 13, 2017
Worked for a short time but I did have a great experience.The systems and technological tools provided were top notch! Training was great and I was able to hit the ground running after only a few days.
Great Temp to hire service, try very hard to find a job for you, very professional
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Vinton, VAJune 11, 2017
They work very hard at Chase to find a good job for you. Nice employees & professional. I worked at Precision Fabric Group through them. At PFG, I was trained to do one set of machines with a very good trainer, was not put with the one who was suppose to train. Was moved over to another set of 3 different sets of machines, trained very little with different people. Was put in the job after 3 days by myself. They started up 50 more machines, had different people show me their way to do the job, each one was different. Got evaluation on one day, doing a good job. FInally, put with the trainer, which showed me another way to do the job. She tells mangers I wasn't doing the job right. Mangers rude asking me why I couldn't do the job. Too many training you, workers all the way for you to do your job well, adding machines on you, 6 weavers, over 100 machines that one person to keep up with
Pros
Great people
Cons
Hard to find jobs with my pay rate
Enjoyed work place could relate to this
DATA ENTRY AND LOCKBOX SPECIALIST (Former Employee) –  Chamblee, GAJune 2, 2017
This position is responsible for sorting/opening mail, as well as preparing and processing customer payments. Keystrokes increase, like the professional environment
Pros
Enjoyed this position
Cons
No health insurance, benefits
warehouse
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Waco, TXMay 28, 2017
the hardest part of this job is the large containers of paint that you have to carry, it can be hard on your back. they are a great company to work for.
Pros
always busy
Cons
very hard labor type job
Good work environment
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Conyers, GA 30013May 23, 2017
Was hire to work for a vacation leave for one of there employees. Enjoyed working with the employees. Answered multi phone lines and scheduled appointments for the Staffing Recruiters. Assisted new employees on the computer applications, helped with W-4 forms, Arbitration's Agreements, GMC testing forms, scan Payroll to Payroll Dept. Gave out Pay Cards to new employees. All office duties they needed help with.
Great place
Industrial Maintenance Technician (Current Employee) –  Raleigh, NCMay 12, 2017
Awesome staff they have great trainers that makes the job very simple. There is great a break area with lots of fun things to do while waiting to clock back in
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Short brakes
staffing agency
Recruiting Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCMay 10, 2017
staffing agency work, cold calls, candidate interviews, HR paperwork and I9 paperwork. Managed the office operations and staff. Client visits onsite at locations to help bring in job orders
Productive and busy workplace.
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Conyers, GAMay 9, 2017
Great office environment with helpful, friendly coworkers. Always busy which I enjoy. Always competitive with the drive to receive new business and employees.
Pros
Wonderful company
Job
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAApril 25, 2017
Work when there was and open. Job was easy to catch on to. The place was easy to found. The companys are good place to work. Different thing to learn in a short time some daily or weekly.
Pros
Job was close
Cons
Not enough work
Work
Machine Operator/Assembler (Former Employee) –  Greenville, SCApril 4, 2017
Good place to work and to build and career ,come to cwork and suppose to team and always sending out good quality work and never send out bad work !!!!!
Chase
Mechanical Assembler (Current Employee) –  Roanoke, VAMarch 30, 2017
The management staff is awesome. They are funny and very kind. They work very hard to find a job that suits your needs. The only downfall for any temp agencies is waiting on a job to open and getting a position.
Excellent place to work
Senior Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Duluth, GAMarch 28, 2017
Chase Professionals is an excellent place to work. The work life balance is important to the corporate team. Excellent growth potential and competitive salaries.
Pros
Work life balance
Cons
Corporate procedures a bit outdated
This was warehouse work for a distribution company and very fast paced.
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Winder, GAMarch 20, 2017
Because this was a very fast paced environment, time went by very quickly each day. I got to work in 5 of the different departments and that was exciting for me.I learned each area very fast and that gave me a great overall view of the way the company was run. It was a really good company to work for and all the employees that became full time permanent were all happy and that made things much easier for the management staff to handle. Morale was great.
Pros
Payday was every Friday, great team players, and flexible work areas
Cons
You never new if you would be called back in for the next week or not.
This is the best employment agency I've had the pleasure of working for
CDL Driver/FORKLIFT OPERATOR (Current Employee) –  Salem, VAMarch 16, 2017
They have most of the top paying jobs and they are hard at work to keep you busy. I never had any complaints with working for them and they really care about your issues if you have any.
Pros
Better paying jobs
Cons
Cannot think of any
Collections and Accounts Receivable
Accounts Receivable (Former Employee) –  Rolling Meadows, ILMarch 15, 2017
As a contractor, I provide collections and account receivable services to vendors. Monitor the accounts to assist in bring them current and out of collections. Converse with them by phone and email.
Always had jobs available.
Administrative Assistant/Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Columbus, GAMarch 15, 2017
Great manager and work environment. The work schedule was always reasonable. You were notified of a job change or requirement. Some jobs would lead to permanent postions.
General Warehouse Work
Machine-Operator (Former Employee) –  Greenville, SCFebruary 20, 2017
I enjoyed working there but I was not being paid enough to continue working there. The work was easy and the people was friendly.
productive
Production Clerk (Former Employee) –  Conyers, GAFebruary 14, 2017
Print out labels for products to be sent to shipping. Once the product has been labeled it was my duty to scan label in the system and the amount of pieces in the box. Before sending to shipping check to see of the product is scanned correctly in the computer system before closing it out. Complete paper work to be turned in at end of shift.
Pros
good hours
Cons
heat
it was OK with me
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Winder, GAJanuary 26, 2017
I worked for two companies under them one was Athens package and it was same as. Ryder's just put crackers in package. The other place I work was 84 lumber yard and I help cleaning up the storage areas and the store and help with delivery
Pros
pay was OK
Cons
no work
Leaning experience
coustomer service (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJanuary 24, 2017
This job prepared me for the "real world". Really got the opportunity to learn and speak to people around the world. I love how they appreciate there workers.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CHASE Professionals. Our community is ready to answer.