Chase Source Employee Reviews

N/a
NRG Security Contractor (Current Employee) –  Dallas-Fort Worth, TXJuly 27, 2017
they are great company to work for and I would recommended them to everyone. the management team is great and willing to work with you to make sure you are successful.
Loved this job
Scanner/File Clerk (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJuly 11, 2017
I absolutely loved this job. It was a temporary job. Manager was available to assist with any questions staff had. I was pregnant at the time and everyone was very warm and welcoming to work with.
Pros
weekly paycheck
Lame
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Ocoee, FLApril 29, 2017
not the best place to work. did not have a good experience. customers were hard to speak with. always angry for the tolls. difficult to explain the toll program with them
Temporary
Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Athens, TXNovember 23, 2016
Because of the position being temporary, loss of income when company has holidays with no opportunity to make it up. It didn't take long to get a phone call for the position, but the individual that handles hiring isn't very people friendly. Information wasn't provided during orientation that was provided by other companies to their employees.
Pros
Health insurance after 30 days
Cons
Temporary
Customer Service Professional
Customer Service/Correspondence (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXMay 30, 2016
Enjoyed assisting customers on a daily basis through email or an inbound call. Maintained a positive attitude and completed each task with the individual needs of the customer in mind.
temporary agency
Temp for Anthem (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMay 26, 2016
The representative assigned to find me employment was very helpful, and I obtain employment in less than a week of my interview.
Pros
employhment
Cons
n/a
Great Company
Office Assistant (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXMay 13, 2016
They are a great temp company. I enjoyed my opportunity to work from home, a legitimate work at home job. Wish it was a longer job, but a good one.
Horrible
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAFebruary 11, 2016
This company I thought would have amazing job opportunities. Only after starting the training class did I realize how unprofessional they were. This was a great temporary job position but we were lied to & told us after 90 days we would get hired. Unfortunately nobody not even in the first training class from October 2015 has gotten hired! I do not recommend this company as a temp agency.
Pros
Paid weekly
Cons
Lied to, no holiday pay, unprofessional
it was a nice place to work for
TxTag Customer Service Phone Agent (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXJanuary 26, 2016
The boss lady and project manager was the best I have ever had. they are always making sure I was comfortable. To bad I had to move.
My day on this side of the fence
QA Billing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXNovember 2, 2015
After being on an ambulance for 10 years and being the one to write many reports, I have thoroughly enjoyed being on the "other side" of the fence reviewing the run reports of other EMT's. Management is fun, outgoing, and easy to work for.
Pros
Work atmosphere is relaxed.
Average work day
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXOctober 16, 2015
Provided unbiased assistance to Medicaid Providers and/or customers with questions regarding Medicaid eligibility, medical claims statuses, and other program questions.
Contract Company
Call Center Advocate (Former Employee) –  Houstin, TexasSeptember 24, 2015
Chase Source is a contract company who hires for other bigger companies. The management was good and they understood when weather or sickness kept you from going to work. Chase Source was a good company to work for.
chase source
Customer Care Representative (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMay 8, 2015
took incoming calls for projected 211 which is Snap and Medicaid benefits for clients would give clients info. on there cases and took changes for clients.
Pros
helping clients
Cons
not be able to help them enough
TMHP Provider (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXJanuary 25, 2015
I believe that this company needed benefits that are more reasonable in the employee's portion.
Pros
Cons
short breaks
Typical call center setting.
TMHP Provider Line Customer Line Representative (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXApril 3, 2014
It's a good job as long as you like taking on the phone, doing research and data entry.
Pros
Decent working conditions.
Cons
When you give notice they drop back to minimum wage.
Call Center
hired by temp agency (Former Employee) –  AustinNovember 18, 2013
Went to training for a call center to answer phones and educate clients about programs they qualify for. Well it wasn't that easy, but very stressful and this is during training. Learned we had to not only learn all programs, but that another and yet another were going to be added to the existing ones all with different scripts. Then going up on the phone learned we also had to make appointments. Prior to new employees this company had employees working with two programs, but has now combined them all with the same pay. The most enjoyable part of the day? going home.
Pros
lunch and two breaks, have caferteria
Cons
pay not enough for all we are doing, chase source will charge you for background check, your last week pay check will be 7.25 if you resign, cafeteria expensive
Chase source
Service Rep (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNOctober 16, 2013
Good employer to work for. Fun place to work for. The staff is great however getting on there health benefits is hard.
Pros
Felixable hours
Cons
Temp work and getting on there health benefits are hard
could be better
Short Sale Specialist (Stewart Lending Services) (Current Employee) –  Houston, txOctober 11, 2013
company overall is okay didn't know we didn't get paid for holidays, or couldn't occur PTO time even after working for a year
Pros
pay every week
Cons
no PTO holiday pay
fun place to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXOctober 2, 2013
learned to communicate with all kinds of customers
under pressure and busy days...
Pros
competitive team projects and games for free lunches
Cons
short breaks
great temperate company
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Athens, TXSeptember 21, 2013
good benefits, great temperate company to work for and provided help when needed.