Chase Source

Chase Source Employer Reviews

Call Center
hired by temp agency (Former Employee), AustinNovember 18, 2013
Pros: lunch and two breaks, have caferteria
Cons: pay not enough for all we are doing, chase source will charge you for background check, your last week pay check will be 7.25 if you resign, cafeteria expensive
Went to training for a call center to answer phones and educate clients about programs they qualify for. Well it wasn't that easy, but very stressful and this is during training. Learned we had to not only learn all programs, but that another and yet another were going to be added to the existing ones all with different scripts. Then going up on the – more... phone learned we also had to make appointments. Prior to new employees this company had employees working with two programs, but has now combined them all with the same pay. The most enjoyable part of the day? going home. – less
CHASE SOURCE
Service Rep (Current Employee), Nashville, TNOctober 16, 2013
Pros: felixable hours
Cons: temp work and getting on there health benefits are hard
GOOD EMPLOYER TO WORK FOR. FUN PLACE TO WORK FOR. THE STAFF IS GREAT HOWEVER GETTING ON THERE HEALTH BENEFITS IS HARD.
could be better
Short Sale Specialist (Stewart Lending Services) (Current Employee), Houston, txOctober 11, 2013
Pros: pay every week
Cons: no pto holiday pay
company overall is okay didn't know we didn't get paid for holidays, or couldn't occur PTO time even after working for a year
fun place to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Austin, TXOctober 2, 2013
Pros: competitive team projects and games for free lunches
Cons: short breaks
learned to communicate with all kinds of customers
under pressure and busy days...
great temperate company
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Athens, TXSeptember 21, 2013
good benefits, great temperate company to work for and provided help when needed.
Prodcutive Company and a fun place to work
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), Houston,TexasMarch 14, 2013
Pros: great work enviroment, free lunches, and plenty other activties
This staffing agency sent me to Reliant Energy and that company is outstanding. It is the only company i have worked for that when they say you are going to move up in the company they do. You just have to make sure you are doing your part. Love this company trying to get back on with them.
poor communication
Document Scanner (Former Employee), Austin, TXNovember 26, 2012
Pros: pays good.
Cons: doesn't help find work.
Started out ok, but failed to help find jobs in living area when other jobs were cancelled or put on hold. Failed to notify workers when there was a delay in work.
drama
Document Scanner (Former Employee), Austin, TXNovember 22, 2012
To much drama in the work place. The owner repoed cars illegally and did not make good on his promises.
Received One Assignment
Temp Administrative Clerical (Current Employee), Houston, TXAugust 26, 2012
Pros: i received a good paying assignment through them.
Cons: they have not been able to keep me busy/employed since the last assignment.
They gave me an assignment that lasted six months. I haven't received anything since. They are a bunch of very friendly people. I think they are nice people. Just not enough work.
Great place to start for a permanent job
Application Support Technician (Current Employee), San Antonio, TXApril 24, 2012
Staffing agency was great. Explained what was required for the job that I applied for. People were friendly. Thanks!