Chase Employee Reviews

!work at chase
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHJanuary 12, 2018
cool not aggressive management sucks ! very good with helping satisfying the customer. always willing to keep environment and atmosphere upbeat and game related.
Pros
vacation and health
Cons
management
I didn't find an advancement available
Client Care Specialist (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJanuary 10, 2018
The position was originally Senior Processor, but company was restructured to be a Client Case Specialist which was a call center. I was hoping to move into another position as an underwriter, but that was not an option. Most call center employees had to stay in that position for at least 1 year.
Pros
Co-workers were always helpful
Cons
Working at a call center
chase customer service
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Westerville, OHJanuary 10, 2018
we took calls for people receiving state benefits. They wanted to check their balances, see pending deposits, dispute charges. Overall it was a good company to work for.
Pros
good company
Cons
upset customers
Opinion
AVP, Technical Operations Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHJanuary 10, 2018
Chase was a good company to work for overall. Benefits and salary were excellent. Only downfall is your just a number. Depending on the department the work environment can be stressful.
Pros
Salary and benefits
Cons
Not much advancement
Productive fast paced environment
Card Service Specialist II (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLJanuary 9, 2018
Working at Chase was a place to make money as they offered overtime however it consumed much of your life and was very fast paced with changes happening everyday. The company was not very consistent with its employees or customers.
Not a bad place to work
Lead Teller (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 9, 2018
Depending on the location can be busy or extremely quiet. Management in certain branches/districts do vary so it may or may not be well managed, also career advancements can vary depending on management, some districts are better at helping you advance as opposed to others, again depending on who's managing the district or branch. Benefits are great does not depend on wether you're full time or part time and PTO is included along with sick days and personal days as well and it does not depend on how many hours you work. You do get discounts on certain things , i.e. auto loans and mortgages, and then you do get access to a site that gives discounts and reward points for purchasing through the site (sometimes isn't worth it though). Again experience can vary branch to branch.
Good enviorment
Underwriter (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJanuary 8, 2018
If you work hard it is a great place to be
Pay attention and follow guidelines
Changes on a daily basis
Treated with respect
Pay was good
I enjoyed saving peoples homes
Pros
good pay, good people
Cons
lay offs, underwrites were not compensated
Overall great experience here. a good job to work at
Teller (Former Employee) –  Canton, MIJanuary 6, 2018
Here at Chase the work environment was good, and management was good as well. The learning experience was good and I learned multiple things in financial situations. I also learned how to communicate more with the customers I serviced at the bank. The most enjoyable part of my job was simply doing my job and learning new things each day.
Hostile work environment
Customer Care Research Specialist II (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHJanuary 4, 2018
I would not recommend Chase. Only family and friends are promoted and if you are not liked they treat you unfairly. People are given the same goals, but not the same work. If you are well liked, you are given easy assignments that take little time to complete. If you are disliked, you are given assignments that take much more time. Because of this, the people who are liked give the appearance of completing more tasks and meeting metric goals. The favoritism is also applied to when Compliance reviews an outgoing letter and rejects it for reasons that have nothing to do with what the customer was asking about. In one of my last cases, Compliance put rejection notes into the customer's electronic file PRIOR to my submitting the case to that department. There is not a teamwork mentality in the corporate mortgage banking at this company.
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
Hostile work culture
Did a lot of work with no end result to show for it
Technical Director (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJanuary 4, 2018
I worked on a film for a few months and due to conflicts with the project lead and the rest of the crew, none of my work had a final product to show for it.
productive and good place to work
DevOps Engineer (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXJanuary 4, 2018
Productive and great place to work, Opportunity to learn new technologies with friendly atmosphere. Work was divided equally through out the team. I recommend.
Great Employer
Assistant Branch Manager (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJanuary 4, 2018
Chase is a growing company with room for advancement. I would recommend Chase to anyone. I enjoyed working with 3 districts and training new employees in new roles.
Benefits
Cons
Medical Plans
Chase
Personal Banker/LSP (Former Employee) –  Hicksville, NYJanuary 2, 2018
Chase was superior to all other banks I have worked for when it comes to their technology. They had great customer management systems in place. Their training programs were also superior.
Fun at times
Digital Fraud Specialist (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXDecember 31, 2017
Thankful for job but advancement I would have to relocate out of state and I ad its 't want to do that it was fun and some of the people were great but like every job it had its ups and downs
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
adavncement
safe, competitive environment
Teller (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLDecember 28, 2017
Wonderful experience, there were many busy days and slown days as well. Busy days help the time go faster. The commute there wasnt a problem. the only con was the unriend
Pros
vacation & Over time
Cons
more slow days depending on which branch you are located at.
Great atmosphere and very professional
Teller (Former Employee) –  Noblesville, INDecember 27, 2017
Great people to work with. While they do have high expectations, they go out of their way to help you meet them and praise you for your work. Great benefits and hours. I can speak any higher of a company that I worked for than Chase.
Pros
Consistency and Family atmosphere
Cons
the only thing I can think of is, I wasnt given too much information on jobs outside of the branch to look into
bank mortgage company
Customer Assistant Specialist (Former Employee) –  Albion, NYDecember 26, 2017
i am good at typing and good at helping customers on the phone. There are times some customers didn't want help and they became irate. That's when the job get stressful. i would like a lower stress job environment.

i learned alot of how banks work. how mortgage lenders work and how to help someone needing a loan modification.

My favorite part of the job is when i had a brief 3 month assignment to look for money laundering in accounts. It was like being a detective and i excelled at that.
Pros
well paying
Cons
very stressful
Good company to work for
Lead Teller of Operation Specialist (Former Employee) –  Tukwila, waDecember 26, 2017
What I liked the most about working at Chase was the interaction with all the customers and working with my team everyday. The people make the job great and I was able to work with some great people everyday
Fun workplace
Teller (Former Employee) –  McKinney, TXDecember 25, 2017
Had a great relationship with customers and coworkers. Working at Chase I was able to learn to work hard and count money really fast. Chase was a great opportunity.
retail banker help customers in all areas of customer service
Personal Banker (Former Employee) –  Irving, TexasDecember 23, 2017
Customer service oriented and meeting the customer's objectives.Contacted customers on a 10 day, 6 week and 3 month follow-up to uncover any new changes in the customers life in which Chase would provide new products and services.
Pros
Love with working with people
Cons
too much competition among the bankers