ChaseSource LP Employee Reviews

Unprofessional and unethical work environment.
Prior Authorization Nurse (Former Employee) –  Riata Trace ParkwayMarch 21, 2013
I saw an ad for a prior authorization nurse and applied. I was told that I would make a salary of $27.10/hr; I had the option to work overtime; I could make additional money with each authorization I would review; I had the option to work 8-5 or 10-7; I could work at home. What I later learned from my peers at lunch was that the salary would disappear and the pay would be $2.00 per authorization and $.50 per letter generated; overtime was mandatory up to 10 pm at night; my hours were changed from 8-5 to 10-7 with a one day notice. To work at home I had to crank out 80 authorizations per day and have a 98% QA. Training was done by four trainers in conflict. One would teach something the others would discount and teach another way. No training how to write letters or which letter went with which decision. I didn't know what production meant. I thought it was the option to make additional money by doing authorizations which was not true. Nurses wanted to go home to work so they would work 8 hours on the clock and 4-6 off with no overtime provided. Environment was very unprofessional with the leadership team cursing in public, people wearing shirts so low thier cleavage and chest and arms tattoos were on display. Another nurse and I took our concerns to an administrative person because we were threatened with termination if we didn't produce highter numbers. That administrator told us about the death of her family member for 45 minutes, and spoke with us for 15 minutes about our concerns. She later called me into the office to tell me that I was creating a negative work environment  more... and later that day I was terminated. She also didn't keep our meeting confidential as promised. The work environment was negative when I was hired with gossip regarding the lies told during the interview. We all believed what we were told during the interview and later learned the reality of the job. We all tried to contact our former employer with an attempt to return to our former jobs, but our jobs were already filled. The other nurse who was in the meeting with me resigned within several days of the first meeting. Several more nurses are planning to resign as soon as they find other jobs. They do not care about employees, just keep cranking out those numbers to generate taxpayer funding to the business. They go by three names: Chase Source, TMHP and Xerox. I also wasn't told I was a contractor. I received an email when I arrived at home that was written at 5:30 PM (although I worked till 7 PM) telling me I was terminated effective immediately. I received two phone messages at 7:30 PM but was at dinner and didn't take the calls. It was a message from the person who interviewed me and lied to me telling me I was terminated and do not attempt to enter the building where I worked. My computer or badge no longer worked. I was supposed to come to another building to pick up my belongings that were in my drawer and on my desk. This is the way they operate. I worked to the best of my ability. I arrived early, never departed until my scheduled departure time, took 1/2 hour lunches, two 15 minute breaks sometimes. I had almost all 100% QA reports. It doesn't matter if you are an ethical person, it only matters how many authorizations you can crank out in an hour. During the time I was employed by Chase Source/TMHP/Xerox, I prayed that I would be blessed with another job so I could leave this employment. When I was terminated all I could do is thank God for listening to my prayers. A weight was lifted off my shoulders! Now I need to find employment with an ethical business!
Good luck and get the promises in writing!
Pros
there is a small work out area in another building.
Cons
employees aren't valued. lies were told during interview process. leadership team is unprofessional.
Productive adn easy going work enviroment
File Room Clerk - SHELL OIL (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXNovember 19, 2012
It was a great company to work for. The schedule was flexible, hours were awesome and it wasn't hard for them to find me a job.
Pros
paid parking, benefits, flexibility

Want to know more about ChaseSource LP?

Ask a question