Chatfield College Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Great work environment. Could pay better.
Criminology Professor (Current Employee) –  Saint Martin, OHOctober 15, 2016
I enjoy teaching my classes and the environment is great. However I have to drive an hour and fifteen minutes to get back and forth to class. I was under the impression that I would get paid for mileage, I was wrong. They need to pay more if they are not paying for mileage.
Pros
great class environment. You can teach as many classes as you want
Cons
pay and distance
this a college setting with students of all ages preparing, and studing classes to recieve their liberal arts degree.
receptionist (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, ohio 45202February 7, 2013
once i arrive i greet the staff and students and assist students in finding their classes. some mornings i issue books that were ordered for students, and answer calls to admissions, financial aid office, register as well. i obtain the mail and put in proper mail boxes. i give forms that students are require. i work with two other ladies who are fun and very supportive. the hardest part of my job is leaving and turning the shift over to my fellow workers. the fun part of my job is knowing I will work the next day. I talk with students of class assignments and study times and internet resources.
Pros
their is light lunch brought in free of charge daily.
Cons
the hours are short.
Great People, beautiful enviroment
Welcome Center Admissions Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  St. Martin, OhioAugust 3, 2012
This is a great place to begin college. Great instructors and people to work with.
Pros
beautiful enviroment and great people
Cons
not enough pay and not enough hours