Chatfield College Employee Review

View all Chatfield College reviews

this a college setting with students of all ages preparing, and studing classes to recieve their liberal arts degree.
receptionist (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, ohio 45202February 7, 2013
once i arrive i greet the staff and students and assist students in finding their classes. some mornings i issue books that were ordered for students, and answer calls to admissions, financial aid office, register as well. i obtain the mail and put in proper mail boxes. i give forms that students are require. i work with two other ladies who are fun and very supportive. the hardest part of my job is leaving and turning the shift over to my fellow workers. the fun part of my job is knowing I will work the next day. I talk with students of class assignments and study times and internet resources.
Pros
their is light lunch brought in free of charge daily.
Cons
the hours are short.

Other Chatfield College Employee Reviews

education was well worth the amount of time and money it cost.
Clerical Administrator (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHNovember 27, 2017
Chatfield College was challenging and engaging for those who have been out of school for years, the courses I obtain allowed me to become a college recruiter for the PSEO students who take classes while in high school, it was very rewarding.
Admissions Counselor (Current Employee) –  Saint Martin, OHJune 7, 2017
The college has a beautiful story to tell. The mission statement and core values are the reason Chatfield College has made it this far. Chatfield is not for everyone.
Pros
Flexible schedules
Cons
nonprofit salaries