Chatham County Employee Reviews in United States

Users and abusers but at least they try.
Delinquent Tax Technician (Former Employee) –  Savannah, GAMay 5, 2016
The top is great, the bottom is not. Something is always bound to roll down hill. The people were worth working with, most of them, anyway.
Pros
Nice dressers.
Cons
Collecting.
productive and fun workplace
Clerical Assistant II (Former Employee) –  Savannah, GASeptember 22, 2015
interact with customers during elections time, review applications input data. I learned the process of inputting applications into the system and fowarding them to the direct departments to be reviewed.. my co-workers were excellent employees and easy to work with. the hardewst [art of my job was leaving them.. The work envoirmnet was calm and happy
Pros
get togethers, training
Cons
healthcare
Public School
Teacher (Former Employee) –  Siler City, NCJuly 21, 2015
The school was a fascinating and fun public school. The teachers at the school were amazing. They worked hard and cooperated with the needed modifications.
Pros
Cool kids
Fun for me was customer satisfaction.
Senior Accounting Technician III (Former Employee) –  Savannah, GAJune 21, 2015
To reassure my customers that they have had the best customer service that could be provided to them and for them to have a very good feeling of accomplishment after we have communicated together. For my customers to know that their problems are not being ignored, and there is a solution to very problem. My co-workers and I worked together perfectly, like a puzzle I would say, we always came up with a solution to all things. If we could not find the solution on our own, we would then involve management. Management was always there to help us. The job had no hard parts to me, with my years of experience, I knew how to get things accomplished.
Pros
Excellent benefits
Team Work Oriented
4-H Program Assistant/ YFP Site Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Savannah, GAMarch 6, 2014
A great place if you plan on working with children all of your career or if you plan on being an educator.
Pros
non-profit organization
Cons
not geared so much towards social service
Productive Workplace to benefit the community
Extension Intern (Former Employee) –  Pittsboro,NCJune 19, 2013
As an Intern I was able to experience how it is to be an Agent for North Carolina Cooperative Extension. It's a lot of work and a lot of hours but overall you are helping on the community with any problems they may have!
Productive workplace and everyone works hard toward our goals & vision.
Case Manager (Current Employee) –  Savannah, GAApril 25, 2012
Currently review and process applications that come through the door. Having to manage a caseload that consist of cases that have to be settled and managed for a period of time. Maintain a professional appearance, great customer service, being able to manage time without having to be prompted by supervisor, you have to be a self starter and hard worker to manage heavy caseloads.
Pros
receive an hour lunch and great benefits.
Cons
haven't received a raise since i started.

4.3