Chattahoochee Valley Community College Employee Reviews in United States

Great experience
IT Help Desk Volunteer (Former Employee) –  Phenix City, ALDecember 26, 2015
As volunteer with the Pirate Information Technology (PIT) Crew I was able to share my life experiences as well recently learned skills with other students. These experiences helped to not only round out my skills, both others as well.
Pros
Real wold experience, Works well with personal schedules
Nice fun place to work
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Phenix City, ALApril 18, 2015
It was a very nice place to work. My manager was super sweet, and understanding. They were considerate, and open it was like one of the best work atmospheres I've ever experienced. My managers were older than I, so it felt very inviting/family oriented. It was work-study, so I don't know about the system programs and whatnot, but the things we did do, weren't that bad. I got to interact with the students. It was usually COLD inside the buildings.
Pros
great atmosphere, campus job, work study
Cons
cold buildings
Work Study Student/ Financial Aid (Former Employee) –  Phenix City, ALApril 5, 2015
I loved working for CVCC it is a very enjoyable place to work. The staff is very friendly and always room for advancement and to learn new skill sets.
Good Work Environment
Adult Education GED Instructor (Former Employee) –  Phenix City, ALJuly 11, 2014
Resources were always supplied to the instructor. Hours were flexible and the support from the administration was great.
Pros
good support system
Cons
hard to get on full time
good learning experience
Work Study Student (Former Employee) –  Phenix City, ALJanuary 22, 2014
this was my first job and it was good learning experience as to what the change is between school life and working life.
Educational workplace. Managers are mentors. Plenty of room to grow and improve yourself.
IT Work Study (Current Employee) –  Phenix City, ALOctober 1, 2013
I work at CVCC and I attend classes at CVCC and I can tell you that there is no better place to be. Our instructors have a habit of going out of their way to help us through any and every aspect of life and make sure that we are successful job candidates.
Productive and fun place to work
College Teachers Aid (Former Employee) –  Phenix City, ALOctober 16, 2012
I learned how to work large copy machines, answer the phone in a professional way. I got to work in the mailroom which was just making multiple copies and placing mail in the mailboxes. I also learned how file things that was for the teachers students that was not to showed to anyone. Worked with the computers by typing up letters, envelopes, tests. I did many more jobs.
Pros
people where friendly, learned new things
Cons
short breaks
Great Place To Work!
Faculty Clerk (Former Employee) –  Phenix City, ALJuly 31, 2012
This was the best job I ever had, I wish I would have never left but my contract was up and there were no openings. If I could I would go back.

4.7