Chattanooga Family Practice Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Stressful and full of Complaints
Phlebotomist (Former Employee) –  Chattanooga, TNOctober 31, 2017
This place has a big turnover rate and over works their employees. They don’t have up to date equipment and no one works as a team. The overall look of the clinic stays clean and the patients are somewhat friendly. Benefits are way to expensive especially if you try to get the family package. If just starting out in the medical field I would say try it out, but if you are looking to better yourself and your family this is not the place for you.
Pros
Free lunch.
Cons
La me of caring and team work.
Good place to work.,Provides flexible work schedule and daily lunches. and Caring office and management staff
PBX appointment scheduler (Current Employee) –  Chattanooga, TNJuly 19, 2015
Chattanooga Family Practice has a work friendly environment. The management has a very firm grasp of the healthcare demand and need of patient as their first priority. As a PBX scheduler it is a challenging position to accommodate the patient with the provider that meet their appointment needs. Also helping them with needed information about insurance requirement and external information.
The most challenging part of this position is taking care of patient that are require immediate care because of sudden illness ., and the availability of their PCP ., patient don't often realize that Doctors also take vacation and have family emergency's arise., but it is my Job to accommodate them with appointment so that they can be seen and treated. I get the most pleasure when patient call back and thank me for helping them and for my patience.
Pros
Work Lunches are provider, annual uniforms, family friendly work environment
Cons
disrespectful people that call, inpatient and demanding people that talk to us as if we make the office or insurance policies
Family place
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Chattanooga, TNFebruary 7, 2013
Team Work, friends, very little conflict, upgrade cumpter system. Fun invironment.