CHC CONSULTING Employee Reviews

Contract work from home was good work (pay and flexibility)
PLANNING CONSULTANT/PLANNING ENGINEER (Former Employee) –  HomeNovember 2, 2017
Good place to work .. from 6am to 11am from home. Management was helpful when needed and relaxed about work hours and amount of contact. hardest part of job was finding and accessing good records from the telephone company offices I was supporting ..
Pros
work own time from home
Cons
planning engineering work is limited
Cutting edge projects
Remote - Chicago Permit Specialist (Former Employee) –  Orange, CASeptember 6, 2017
Poor, inconsistent management. Unrealistic expectations. Need an overhaul of leadership. Great remote position if you don't mind working beyond the scope of what you're hired for.
Pros
Remote position
Cons
Lack of communication and clear goals and expectations
I dont know..
engineer (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAJuly 31, 2017
Dont really have much to say, the company is good if you are just starting in the industry. A lot of promises are made that are not kept. There is really no advancement unless you like to take on more work with a change of title and equal pay.
Pros
flexible time
Cons
healthcare is expensive if you have a family
Fun culture but low compensation and growth
Accounts Payable (Billing) (Former Employee) –  Orange, CAJuly 7, 2017
I had the ability to work as a remote employee with light oversight. I was asked to assist other departments but received no additional compensation for doing more than one job.
The managers and coworkers were very friendly and easy to talk to.
Pros
Remote employee
Cons
Low compensation/ benefits
Nice Company
Engineer (Former Employee) –  Orange, CAJune 23, 2017
I enjoy working here at Chc consulting. The company is a contract organization with a lot of opportunity to grow. The work load needs to be managed properly.
Pros
Love working here
Cons
work load
Not very productive
SME - OSP (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKJune 9, 2016
In my opinion I was hired way to early and at the end, I was laid off three months after I was hired. I left a good job to come to a place that I thought it was going to be better, NOT... I would never recommend this company to anyone.
Pros
Cons
To many to list
Great company
Field Engineer (Current Employee) –  Raleigh,NCMay 9, 2016
I work remote in NC and the company is based out of Ca.
The management team is spot on! Any help I need I make a phone call for immediate assistance or something not so pressing I send an email. The response is fast either way.
If I need a piece of equipment I ask and within a few short days it is delivered to my home.
The pay scale is in the middle. Not the highest paying but certainly not the lowest.
CHC is growing company with awesome benefits!
CHC offers a lot as far as training. If work in your prospective field is slowing down CHC will do whatever is needed to cross train you as opposed to a lay off. This is a huge benefit of its own!
I would recommend this company for the seasoned vet or a newbie right out of school.
Pros
Great benefits, lots of opportunities
Cons
Pay
Good management with Great employees!!!
Lead OSP Design Engineer (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MOFebruary 9, 2016
Awesome team to be apart of and a great place to enhance your career. Experience combined with hard work don't go unnoticed and are rewared with good compensation.
Pros
Good teammates
Cons
I'd rather not comment.
Nice place to work
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Canoga ParkSeptember 2, 2015
Overall satisfied with the company. Contract Company offering positions in Project Management for AT&T and other providers.
Its fun working at CHC with best job culture
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CASeptember 20, 2014
A regular day at CHC goes really fine. Everyone work their duties so well that you never feel overwhelmed with others work. I learned alot from CHC. dealing with team of 20 people made me learn manage people with different attitude. Team work is the first choice at chc. hard part of the job is to make sure we deliver product in time. Meeting due dates involving various groups becomes a task. The ping pong table to stress relief is the best part of the job. I love working and I enjoy my job here.
I love CHC Consulting
Construction/Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CAJanuary 8, 2013
CHC Consulting has been very loyal to me. Great management team.
CHC Consulting is great to work for. They're still trying to find employment for me.
Construction/Project Manager (Former Employee) –  San Ramon, CAJanuary 8, 2013
CHC Consulting continues to find contract work for me. They're the only agency that proactively keeps you updated with their progress at finding work for me.
Broad range of customers
Sales and business development representative (Current Employee) –  AustinDecember 17, 2012
Business development for high-tech startups focused mainly on SW and semiconductors
Pros
new technology