Fun and laid-back work atmosphere
Web Content Editor (Current Employee) – Plano, TX – March 6, 2014
A great team and group of people to work with. My day to day responsibilities as a Web Content Editor included:
• Responsible for sourcing, editing, and publishing content for the company’s website and marketing emails.
• Write engaging content that enables our customers to research destinations, resorts and activities throughout the Caribbean and Mexico.
• Implement content (images, copy, video) on the CheapCaribbean.com website via the Content Management System.
• Work with marketing team to create and implement content in support of online marketing initiatives.
• Maintain property photos for the website – optimize photos by resizing, colorization and formatting as necessary
• Prepare and upload multimedia assets to the Content Management System (CMS)
• Uphold the established brand and editorial standards and maintains defined taxonomy standards for CheapCaribbean.com.
• Perform destination research to expand library of articles, events and content resources.