Check 'n Go Employee Review

Fast paced financial company with new and improved marketing.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Vernal, UtahApril 7, 2014
Check n` Go is a great company to work for, I learned and achieved a lot of different skills that I will utilize with other companies. Good management, as well as corporate advisory. The hardest part of the job itself was the process of Loan Applications. The most enjoyable part of the job was the clients and daily contact with each client.

Other Check 'n Go Employee Reviews

Long hours unappreciative management very stressful
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Moline, ILJanuary 21, 2018
I worked here for a year and a half. I worked by myself for 3 months. They got tired of paying me overtime so they hired someone who did not work for the company to be the manager. My old manager who was amazing had a stroke and was forced not to be able to work. This new " manager" was the most egotistical, hot headed, rude ( to me and customers) arrogant and foul mouthed person I have ever met in my life. A month of complaints from customers and myself and nothing was done. I got to the point where I got anxiety attacks on my way to work so I quit. The job itself and the customers were great but they really need to do a better background check on people they hire for management because there was nothing professional about Steve!!!!!
Pros
Great benefits
Cons
Management at the Moline location is horrible
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  San Diego County, CAJanuary 21, 2018
Check 'N' Go is a good place to work. It is a typical office environment. You just have to make sure that you have a tough skin for all the customers that you encounter. You are dealing with their money after all and they won't hesitate to try and test you to see what they can get away with.
Pros
Good working environment
Cons
After you become manager, there's little advancement opportunities

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Check 'n Go. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9